Nirvana Group Grow 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NC soil rocks man.

Here is two Jock Horror, not sexed yet, one Master Kush, who is thirsty.

DSCF1846.JPG DSCF1847.JPG

I want to try a mix like that. Can it be done in smaller batches? If i can add most of what the plant needs to start-off with, i wont be adding ferts. Maybe some tea to help it in flower.

johnnylongjohns said:
I want to try a mix like that. Can it be done in smaller batches? If i can add most of what the plant needs to start-off with, i wont be adding ferts. Maybe some tea to help it in flower.

Of course. You just divide all the ingredients out by %.

I flipped the white rhinos yesterday. Should see some hopefully dank age in about 6 weeks. I really behind on planting the Jock Horror and Chrystal. All popped fine and are treading water!! Need to pull lifeguard tonight and save them :)

OK, I just got caught up on this thread. I'm in. All the plants look great. :)

flip 1.jpg

Ak48 fem. seeds

Flipping light at 8 weeks 2 days. Pic just taken at feeding before change of bulb.

And for fun, I did try cloning for the first time. Pic is at 12 days from cut to 50/50 perilite and mg seed starter. Clonex gel and light strength watering like in the post by Ozzydiodude has in the cloning/ propagation forum. I did double cup it to look for root growth. holes in cup for bottom waterfeeding under a t5 light. Light is about 12-14 inches from cuttings. At this time all cuts are still green, not too wilted. No roots showing in bottom of cups yet.

flip 2.jpg

I hope all are doing well. Spring Is Fully Here! Getting the tractor ready for mowing season.

You should see the mower!!:hubba:

I really did bad on the fim job on these. Scissors and rushed visits to the tent are not the right way.

Done is done and I hope to learn more from the clones. All clone seedlings are marked from donor plant. I figure if one of these fems/mothers throws male I should just chuck the rest of the cuttings that came from it.

I tried alot of cutting to learn from. I will cull the heard and pick the best for later. Thanks for looking.

Today, I did lower the t5 to a few inches. Clones are now standing up better than before. I have fed them and they are now all starting to climb to the light. no more wilting. The bottom feeding seems to be working out well. I let the 1/4 strength water of gh flora get to about 3/4 inch on the side of the soil cups to bottom fill. then let the cups absorb it. Seems every 2-3 days require that.

Clones are making me feel like when I am starting a new seed, full of anticipation and desire to see it grow. Please look at the pic and notes, If you have recommendations for the clones, please let me know.

I think I am in the clear on most since they are reaching to light and are surviving as long as they have. I will not be too disapointed it they all die, as this is a first attempt. I'm pretty sure I'm just looking for roots in the best clones to ready for the next veg session.

The clone tent is up to 65% rh with a avg of 81-85 degrees f. I have it daisy chained to my Flower tent. thru main tent ventalation I can adjust the clone tent rh and temp thru a damper and intake to the tents.

Any Ak48 growers want to pm me abouts more specific things they have delt with, Please feel free to do so.

I hope all is well with all.

White rhino train a coming! Choo choo!

I got 20/20 on the Chrystal and Jock Horror.

I've been curious about Nirvana's Jock Horror. The discription sounds good.

i am growing that PP, I will let you know. I will post some pic's soon.

Hey guys and girls. I never did join the Nirvana grow group but I did order some White Rhino and Papaya from Nirvana a while back. I gave the Papaya to a buddy as I ran outta room, but both kids are growing just fine. Here's a pic of the WR in my veg cabinet. The plants at the back which are taller are Larry OG on the left and MK Ultra on the right. The shorter Indica dom kids in front are the WR. They are just beginning to show sexual maturity so I will be taking some cuttings soon so that I can put these in the flower on the next rotation :D

White Rhino.JPG

I was hoping to see a White Widow grow going on in here. I wish I had never let that pheno I had go. Dang she was purdy. I'd join in here but have too many irons in my fire already. Purple irons :)

Rosebud said:
i am growing that PP, I will let you know. I will post some pic's soon.

I'd truly love to see them Rose. That's one of my wish list strains. LoL. :)

We got buds forming :) I will grab the camera when I leave the office and get to a update this weekend.

Time for a update everyone!

Ill run some Nirvana gear with you guys. Is outdoors alright?

:stoned:

Dealer takes another Hit

:bong:

Latest posts

Back