Outdoor to move indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass

Reaction score
I'm going to germinate a few seeds at the end of July. They will grow in pots outdoors for the first month/45 days, at which point it will probably start getting too cold for them outside so I'm gonna move them inside for the flowering/budding process. Will changing their environment so drastically cause problems? I know certain strains are genetically developed for indoor and outdoor growth, and I have yet to select my seeds. I'm leaning toward an indoor strand.
If any of you have tried this method, please advise.

You will probably not have to worry about the environment changes as much as the fact that you will be bringing possible bugs in with them...Be sure to check carefully for bugs when bringing them inside!!!!

I no that in my area where I live most plants start to flower about mid August the latest is usally end of August, so I'd be worried about the plants starting to flower and you not getting the veg time you'll want. If your not worried about the plants going into flower it will work but if you don't want them to flower until you get the veg time you want you may have to think about that! I hope that make sense I really stoned!LOL

Phatpharmer

Be careful for those outdoor pests. Don't bring outdoor bugs inside. Inside they have no natural predators, and they can proliferate like mad.

Latest posts

Back