pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BuddyLuv said:
Aivid, safer's soap and Dr. Doom foggers bud. I like to bomb the room to weaken the little bastards, then Safer soap them, then Avid in that rotation. If you are in Flower Avid can not be used. Avid will kill them trust me.
good call BuddyLuv..avid works wonder if ur in veg speically if there babys just flip up side down and dunk them with a little shake, i got some for a buddy who couldnt shake those pesty mites :eek: and now they are gone hehe hopefully forever,:D

An update: I harvested the rest of the gang on 3/5
Did a little taste test on Jessie after a 4 day hanging, real nice smooth smoke and a real good buzz. No scale for final weight less I borrow one, but I am pleased. I will definitely grow the clones of toni and jessie.

Check my veg cab for those pesky mites. The have pulled a no show since the last spraying.:) I want to flower out my clones of bubba/kushe and durban poison.

I will post bud pics later. I am tooooooooo stoned to do it now

UKgirl420 said:
:yay: the beans arrived ,,,those pesky post workers :hairpull:

Yes finally!!! At least they were polite to why they held it for 30 days.

fantastic news that the mites up and left :woohoo:

how about a smoke report on charlie ??? and dont forget pics we know ducks dont like taking them :48:

where you hiding stoner?, ahh, there you are, behind the couch again.:hubba: ;) :cool: ... step away from the bong...:D :cool: ...

smoke report. smoke report...:bong: ...

did'nt i teach you anything about bringing clones into your grow without treating and quarantining them for a few weeks?;) :eek: :rolleyes: ...

mites. kill em all...

hey, did you know the temps of your rez(s)? mines at 65. would like it to be a bit more, but i got what i got...bb...

All righty where do I begin...Real nice smoke with a taste of the kush, tastes good enough you want to keep hitting it, just to keep the taste in your mouth. Even after you are way too stoned and it does that too.

Seen the many mistakes that I made while growing this lot.
Have since bought a new ph meter. Checked it against my eye test, my eye test sucked.:rofl:
These bubba/kush only need pinched a couple of times, then the nice colas appear. I pinched Charlie to many times and Jessie not enough. Toni came out perfect.

All in all I am extremely happy with this first DWC and first successful indoor grow in over 15 years. The buds could have been tighter and bigger, but hey what do ya want from a 400 mh. The smoke was real nice and if you ever get a chance to smoke and/or grow bubba/kush go for it....I have already started my 2nd DWC with bubba/kush and some Durban Poison.

100_1205.JPG

100_1206.JPG

100_1208.JPG

banjobuzz said:
smoke report. smoke report...:bong: ...

did'nt i teach you anything about bringing clones into your grow without treating and quarantining them for a few weeks?;) :eek: :rolleyes: ...

mites. kill em all...

hey, did you know the temps of your rez(s)? mines at 65. would like it to be a bit more, but i got what i got...bb...

The SR is above..lol..Yes I should have listen, but I would have thought -1f while transporting them clones would have killed those pesky mites...I run my reservoir at room temps which run from 68 to 72 at floor level.

congrats on your first dwc harvest.:D :cool: . looks like some killer smoke.

mines almost done. flushing now. how long did you flush duck? i flushed 3 days today, and changed out rez , for 2nd 3 days, then look at trichs again, and decide if i need another 3.;) :cool: ...

can't wait to see your satori in dwc. you starting another journal? see you on round two duck.:cool: ...bb...

Thanks UKgirl420 and banjobuzz:)

Hey banjobuzz I flushed for 10 days with one rez change.
I am going to try and get a quick 3 plant bubba/kush and a 3 plant Durban Poison complete harvest before summer temps get here. Had Them as clones in my veg cab. Just put them under the big light on 3/17, so it has only been 3 days so far at 24/7

hey pc very nice man you did real good some tasty looking bud there am toking on kush myself at moment until my blueryder is ready lol pop65

Thanks for stopping in pop65.
I really like the taste of this bubba/kush and the buzz is top notch too.
I have never tried blueryder, but am going to grow some blueberry this summer.

Hey Duck I have a Durban Poison cut I am running right now. We will have to compare when they are done.

Hey BuddyLuv. Sounds like a plan. I will be posting pictures and a GJ.

Will be going 12/12 soon with the Durban Poison, just letting the bubba/kush green up some more and catch up. :)

Look beautiful man. Howd you like the hydro?

Hows the candy grow going? Heh.

Thanks KeepsTen and I really like this hydro. Easy and fast.

ThanksNorCalHal this bubba is awesome.

Looks great. Thanks for the smoke report.
Question? Do you not cut your sugar leaf from the bud when you harvest? Why?

Latest posts

Back