Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured i'd update with pics today because im so bored. i haven't done anything but water these babies. i made some light changes in the box. i removed 2 of the 3 42 watt bulbs and added 4 23 watt daylight bulbs a few days ago.

im tryin to figure out what im gonna transplant into. untill my flowering plants finish. im gonna do another week in these pots.

heres the pics.. the first one is of the KULT 2 are doin good and 2 are stunted or just slow. im hopein they'll pic up this week, they were the last two to break ground of the 4 seeds.

the 2nd pic is of the 3 Blush. they all look just alike.

sorry for the blurry pics, my hands shake pretty bad so its hard to get a good pic.

DSC01678.JPG

DSC01683.JPG

look'n good, bro :aok:

I'd start given 'em a bitta nutes now... really low dose... like around 2-300ppm

as a matter of fact... I start giving nutes now the first watering when they break ground... haven't burned anything yet, and things look really good on my younglings starting nutes very early....:cool:

the reason I'm giving nutes so early, now, when I used to recommend to people to wait till the cots die off is... I read from... subcool, I believe it was, that it is his belief that giving a dose of nitrogen (veg food) during the 3rd/4th leaf pair development, will encourage females... so I started doing so on my seedlings for the past few weeks... I'm going to find out if there is something to this thinking when the batch of seedlings I have now are going to be sexed... I ended up with about 20% fems off the batch of seedling I just sexed... let's see if this next batch using the new feeding schedule is better :cool:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
look'n good, bro :aok:

I'd start given 'em a bitta nutes now... really low dose... like around 2-300ppm

as a matter of fact... I start giving nutes now the first watering when they break ground... haven't burned anything yet, and things look really good on my younglings starting nutes very early....:cool:

ya i been thinkin about a real light dose. i'll give them a small taste next time i water. which will be in a few minutes for a couple of them. i'll let you know how they do with it.

well i fed them all today, tryin to keep everything on the same feedin schedule so its easier to keep track of. i don't have any nutes that are seedling safe so i used 10-10-10 at about 1/4 strenght. i should know pretty soon if they can handle it or not.. if they don't burn next time they'll get 1/2 strenght. i'll keep you posted for sure.

well they like their nutes! this morning they're all standing straight up. i guess they'll get another dose pretty soon. good call TCVG.

ok heres a few pics i just took they are 11 days old today. i've feed twice with 1/4 strength 10-10-10 nutes. two of the KULT are alittle slower than the others but still doing good. all the blush look just alike. ok here they are.

Picture 053.jpg

Picture 056.jpg

Picture 060.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

looking great slowmo ,,,,,,,,,sex should be showing soon :hubba:
more green mojo for some pretty ladies :48:

mebeafarmer said:
A special thanks from the farmer for all of your kindness a few months ago - - -
/@@\[/quote]

your welcome farmer. im just glad i can help out once in a while. we're all here to learn if we can help someone else along the way its a bonus.

looking good slow..I too read that feeding early had an inpact..but I would go with an ORGANIC Tea...trillion has some great ones..I like coffee grinds and crushed egg shells..great source of "N" and wont burn..hope this helps..My KULT doesnt seem to stretch much either..nice tight formation..even under floures light..and a nice green..keep up the good work and wishing you nothing but females my friend:bolt::bong:

slowmo77 said:
ok heres a few pics i just took they are 11 days old today. i've feed twice with 1/4 strength 10-10-10 nutes. two of the KULT are alittle slower than the others but still doing good. all the blush look just alike. ok here they are.

these are looking great slowmo..when do you transplant to a larger container..and how many times do you transfer befor flowering?

well normally i start in those small pots and about 2 or 3 weeks later i transplant to 1 gallon pots depending on the size of the young plant.. these should be transplanted now. however since i had to move everything inside i have no idea what im gonna do or when im gonna do it. i have no where to put these plants untill my plants in flowering finish. so they might go into 2 liter bottles with drain holes till i can move into flowering. when i do move them to the flower room they will be going into 3 gallon pots since i have more room to flower in the house. im not sure if i answered your question or not.

im doing the wait and see style of growing.. we both gonna have to wait and see what happens cause i don't have a clue on this one.

4u2sm0ke said:
looking good slow..I too read that feeding early had an inpact..but I would go with an ORGANIC Tea...trillion has some great ones..I like coffee grinds and crushed egg shells..great source of "N" and wont burn..hope this helps..My KULT doesnt seem to stretch much either..nice tight formation..even under floures light..and a nice green..keep up the good work and wishing you nothing but females my friend:bolt::bong:

i was suprised at how well these took the nutes. im gonna step it up the next time to 1/2 strenght. they show no signs of nute burn so untill they do i'll keep given it to them in small doses.

Man the KULT grow very nice, real tight nodes no stretch so far.

the blush seem to be pretty tight to. im impressed with both of them so far.. i hope we all get more ladies than TCVG. i can't wait to sex these and get some cutting so i can start some skush1 and 2 seeds. that will be my next journal. i hope

its time to trans plant i think. the bigger babies are turning dark green and don't look to happy. so i guess i'll be transplanting this weekend. i'm gonna go ahead and go to the new house and setup my veg area so i can put them in they're new homes, 1 gallon pots. they'll sty there untill i decide to flower and a week before i do i'll move to 3 gallon pots.. heres a few more pics.

Latest posts

Back