Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some great looking plants SlowMo. You're doing a nice job with them:).

thanks bombbudpuffa, i've finaly learned to apply some of what i've been reading over the last year. but i gotta say i've grow all these plants a few times so i've learned what they like. when i grow out these new ones they may look ruff. we'll see though

UKgirl ,ya im gonna set it up when i get the time and see what type of heat it puts out but it a monster light i'll have to post a picture of it.

4u2sm0ke, come by anytime brother and give her a go. im sure together we can get her smokin. ;)

it doesn't matter what it looks like when it's grow'n, slow... it's how it smokes when it's all done that matters.... ;) :cool:

they look great, man... as long as it's green and growing, it's good :aok:

ok more pics. they've been getting nutes every other watering but they don't use much water yet so its about once a week.

the male is in the 2nd pic on the right, the rest are all females. they still look happy so i'm just gonna keep doin what i been doin till they tell me to stop. i hope to take some cuttings in a few more weeks and we'll see how well the do. also if the plants i have flowerin will ever finish im gonna veg them under that light for a few weeks before flowering.. should be interesting

thanks for lookin

DSC01991.JPG

DSC01992.JPG

DSC01993.JPG

DSC01994.JPG

DSC01995.JPG

DSC01996.JPG

:holysheep: looking fantastic slow ,,,ive just diuscovered a fine looking male ,,so gonna try and collect his honey ,:hubba: and give some ladies a treat :p
when you start flowering they will be some humungoius ladies :48:

i hope they become monsters, the bigger the better. its crazy at how different they all look. the blush are pretty consistant so far but the kult all look different.

im gonna collect pollen from the one male kult i have to do the same.

Thanks Thorn. ya both the plants with few branches are females. im not sure what happened to them but they still look good to me.

Looking pretty nice my friend. Glad to see you are excited. I am about to set up the HPS, this time on some females, so I don't get to watch exlposive growth over like 3 days and then discover an explosion of balls. Haha

ok its time to take a few cuttings! im only gonna take 3 from each and then flower the donor plants to decide which one i wanna keep of each strain to make seeds with.

i was planning on using soil to root in but im already setup to use peat pellets so thats what im gonna use this time. i'll post pics of the ladies and cuttings tomorrow.

goodluck slow ...how you cloning do you go straight into soil or water ,cloner ,,,,ive almost finnished attempting to build one :giggle:

:peace: :48:

Whats Banging Slowmo? Very Nice looking plants! Thou may i ask how u get such close nodes?.

GOOD LUCK Simo123

hey simo123, i try to keep my lights as close to my plants as i can without burning them, and the more lumens the better. thanks for stopping in.

Ukgirl, i do it a couple of ways but this time since i have limited space to clone in im usin peat pellets. i just cut the 45 under water then use rooting powder, put them in the pellets and keep them moist for the first 3 or 4 days then start lettin them dry out. i have a 90% succsess rate doin it this way. they should have roots in 12-14 days at the most. good luck with yours i'll let you know how fast mine root so you'll have an idea of when to look on yours.

sweet that cool dude wicked
what's the flavour like on theses babys they look sweet
cool names too

I gave my friend a bottle of clonex, he used powder to clone always, he found the rooting gel very easy, convenient and best of all... fast acting!... But he was growing hydro! :D

slowmo... great looking plants.... how much time left for flowering?

Very nice girls Slowmo,:clap:

nice n' chunky!:hubba:

Way go to bro and please do keep those pics coming.:watchplant:

masterlow, thanks man. the flavor is unknown at this time. these are new crosses from a friend that have never been flowered before.

burn slowly, to be honest with you i just use the powder because i have it. i've got roots just as fast without any rooting jel or powder. this is also the first time this strain has been cloned so i figured i'd try with hormones and then next time around try some without anything to see how they do.

rockster, thanks for lookin and i'll post a few pics today. i been slipping lately

ok like i said when i first started this journal, i suck at keeping them updated. so im a week or so late with the on the update but here it is. i've taken cuttings from what i think are my best plants of each cross they're in my cloning box waiting to root. i put 2 of each cross in flowering a week ago this past monday and they're doin good. they got they'll get bloom nutes after the two week stretch.

im also keeping my best lookin female kult in veg along with my kult male to make some f2's. also i have i have a blush female veggin a little longer its going to supply cuttings for my outdoor grow this year along with an AI. anyway i'll shut up and post some pics. if you have any question or just wanna comment on how im going feel free. enjoy

plants as seen in pics

the two on the left are blush, so the ones on the right must be kult
next is a blush
the last picture in the kult male on the left and female on the right. i hope i got that right

DSC02027.JPG

DSC02029.JPG

DSC02031.JPG

Latest posts

Back