Subcool's JillyBean...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HIya Hammy!

NICE selection! I'm looking forward to seeing your Jilly Beanz take off. I just finished up a TGA Deep Purple grow and I found a really tasty lavender pheno with a great stone. I've got some Vortex beans that I'll pop this summer. Rock ON, bud...

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
HIya Hammy!

NICE selection! I'm looking forward to seeing your Jilly Beanz take off. I just finished up a TGA Deep Purple grow and I found a really tasty lavender pheno with a great stone. I've got some Vortex beans that I'll pop this summer. Rock ON, bud...

Peace!:cool:

Thanks dirty...that vortex sounds interesting..but then again all of subs gear looks interesting and dank...:)

I'm watching...good luck on the grow!

DOS! will you be keeping us updated on the vortex? Thats the one of subs gear that I've pretty much decided that I want to give a try! I like all the cindy in there!

legalize_freedom said:
I'm watching...good luck on the grow!

DOS! will you be keeping us updated on the vortex? Thats the one of subs gear that I've pretty much decided that I want to give a try! I like all the cindy in there!

Thanks lf....

Just a quick update...3 for 3 on the jillybeans sprouting...3 small healthy seedlings are now alive and well...gonna buy some bigger pots for these today at Agent Orange..(Home Depot)

I have a jillybean mom that I just love. She has a really sweet flavor to her that is sort of like orange dreamsicles. I also have had the jacks cleaner clone for about 6 years, both are some of my fav smoke.

kal el said:
I have a jillybean mom that I just love. She has a really sweet flavor to her that is sort of like orange dreamsicles. I also have had the jacks cleaner clone for about 6 years, both are some of my fav smoke.

Thanks for the info Bro....

Picked up a cpl things for the JillyBeans.... IMG00005-20100227-1309.jpg

Home Depot has pallets of the MG seed starter mix out now...:)

:ciao: :watchplant:

I think they are putting their snow shovels back out here at Home dePot:(

pcduck said:
:ciao: :watchplant:

I think they are putting their snow shovels back out here at Home dePot:(

Yeah we just got hit with 2 feet of snow up in north Jersey...I got lucky in Central and only got about another foot on top of last storm...I am so tired of snow and winter...lets get spring sprung....:)

Hey ham, I actually read you WD thread earlier today and was drooling over myself. I'm definately pulling up a chair and :watchplant:. Good luck

MidnightToker said:
Hey ham, I actually read you WD thread earlier today and was drooling over myself. I'm definately pulling up a chair and :watchplant:. Good luck

Thanks MT....come on in...plenty of room at the INN...:)

Latest posts

Back