Subcool's JillyBean...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stinkyelements said:
Haha couldnt top them huh? I like pinching:)

I just did not hve the heart to do it to them...they look so damn good and healthy....not to mention I like the structure they hve to them...:rolleyes:

Hamster Lewis said:
I just did not hve the heart to do it to them...they look so damn good and healthy....not to mention I like the structure they hve to them...:rolleyes:

What about LSTing? I did it for the first time with my OG's and I'm happy with the bushy results.

Trafic said:
What about LSTing? I did it for the first time with my OG's and I'm happy with the bushy results.

Yeah I hve LST'd the crap out of my last round of girls in flower but that tends to get them wider and then I get robbed of at least 2 maybe 3 seats in the tent...was looking for a method to keep height in check without making them much wider...believe it or not I hve never pinched before...so I am giving it a shot now..just want to slow vertical growth a bit...

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah I hve LST'd the crap out of my last round of girls in flower but that tends to get them wider and then I get robbed of at least 2 maybe 3 seats in the tent...was looking for a method to keep height in check without making them much wider...believe it or not I hve never pinched before...so I am giving it a shot now..just want to slow vertical growth a bit...

I pinched my Hash Plant and it ended up getting 3 major branches instead of two. It's bushy as heck but the pinching did add another week or so the the grow time.

Trafic said:
I pinched my Hash Plant and it ended up getting 3 major branches instead of two. It's bushy as heck but the pinching did add another week or so the the grow time.

Thanks for the info....damn now I wish I didn't pinch them...I am on a set time line here and really can't afford to add to any veg time...I am leaving for Jamaica on June 5th and these grows need to be wrapped and hanging by then....

hey master how are you... those ladies are looking good I just started mine finally i got a pure kush clone from a clinic here in so cal and also a clone of northern lights plus two clones of my old mothers i first had so 4 total i can legally bud 12 plants n veg 6 18 total(oh yeah i got my LIC 215... so i wanna here your opinion on what other clones to get... there is skywalker, OG i dunno a lot u know so any suggestion owuld be great thanks HL
-DOC

Dr. Robertsozki said:
hey master how are you... those ladies are looking good I just started mine finally i got a pure kush clone from a clinic here in so cal and also a clone of northern lights plus two clones of my old mothers i first had so 4 total i can legally bud 12 plants n veg 6 18 total(oh yeah i got my LIC 215... so i wanna here your opinion on what other clones to get... there is skywalker, OG i dunno a lot u know so any suggestion owuld be great thanks HL
-DOC

Dr i wld love to help ya but I live on the least coast...my state is more likely to let me clone somebody before buying a MJ clone...If I where you I wld start a thread in the coffee table calling all Cali tokers and ask them what the latest Bomb Strain is...everything i know of is from seed...

Latest posts

Back