Subcool's JillyBean...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ham, pretty kidlins there. I have one that looks like the first one in pix, whats does the yellowing mean. Thanks

todoobie said:
Hi Ham, pretty kidlins there. I have one that looks like the first one in pix, whats does the yellowing mean. Thanks

The yellowing is mostly from the ph problem I just had...they also need to start feeding...i gve them a very light taste of GH 3 part tonight...

Thanks for popping in Bro...

dank in the house!!! whats up hammy?:) ...

oooo, i see. looks like it's transplant time bro. myself, i do the transplant where your at now, give em 2, maybe 3 days rest, then hit em with very light nutes. thats how i roll big dog. they need that lil rest once moved, or the show could turn south very quick.;) ...

they look great man! say, that kal-el had a nice jb, didnt he? hope ya get one like that bro.:D ...

pass the barq's baby, i love the stuff, but can't find it in glass bottles here.:eek: ...biloxi road trip? lol. lol...

The JillyBeans went into big pots and hve grown nicely....soon it will be topping time...

IMG_0930.JPG

IMG_0931.JPG

they're lookin good.how old are they on this last pic? what nutes do u use?

J-NUEZES said:
they're lookin good.how old are they on this last pic? what nutes do u use?

Thanks J...They are 19 days old I believe...they only got their first taste of nutrients the other day...1/4 strength GH 3 part...

frogman71 said:
Looking good, I can't wait to see this grow jillybean is on my short list.

Thanks Bro...yeah I am super excited to be growing subs dank gear...

i like the looks of the bottom right plant HL:) ...

nice color now bro. game on.:hubba:

wally150 said:
looking good hamster. see my rrf chop?

Making my way through the new posts now wally...the wife had me cooking dinner or I wld already hve gotten to it....:)

warfish said:
Looking great Hamster :) I hope you get your 2 females and a male! :D

Thanks for the positive vibes my friend...I appreciate it.:)

stinkyelements said:
Hamster they're growing nice and quick, I know what u mean about the structure, they look sexy already:hubba:

Thanks stinky....I wanted to top them but they look so good i cld not do it...:)

NOTE:My plan was to top them but I decided to pinch them instead...3-20-10

Latest posts

Back