Subcool's JillyBean...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ickysticky said:
oh, I am here, I am waiting on some sub gear right now. can not wait to see this grow unfold.

You know about the attitudes subcool bean giveaway right? I think it starts tomorrow and all you do is pay for shipping...no purchase necessary...

If the Green Ganja Gods are listening...2 girls and a guy please....:D

The other tray has 3 AK-48 and a LA Con in it..they were going to be my last seedlings till after the summer but then I got the chance to grow out the JillyBean...[/quote]

i grew AK-48 3 years ago n that was awsome. out of 5 seed i got 3 females. one grew green and was the strongest. one grew purple and was the cherry pheno. i swear i tasted like Robitussin(artificial cherry). the last one had retarted growth. i'm plannning on sprouting jillybean, astro queen and g13 x haze early july.

J-NUEZES said:
If the Green Ganja Gods are listening...2 girls and a guy please....:D

The other tray has 3 AK-48 and a LA Con in it..they were going to be my last seedlings till after the summer but then I got the chance to grow out the JillyBean...

i grew AK-48 3 years ago n that was awsome. out of 5 seed i got 3 females. one grew green and was the strongest. one grew purple and was the cherry pheno. i swear i tasted like Robitussin(artificial cherry). the last one had retarted growth. i'm plannning on sprouting jillybean, astro queen and g13 x haze early july.[/QUOTE]

Sweet....sounds like these AK 48's are going to be sweet....I hve heard they yield well...

Slow going....

IMG_0865.jpg

One step to get to another...

Btw, thanks for bringing my attention to the TGA/Attit newsletter, Hams! I just decided to go ahead and get some stuff today... Still haven't decided which strain! I want something for lock down, so I'm thinking Querkle. Any experience w/ Querkle? Cheers, dak

dakin3d said:

Btw, thanks for bringing my attention to the TGA/Attit newsletter, Hams! I just decided to go ahead and get some stuff today... Still haven't decided which strain! I want something for lock down, so I'm thinking Querkle. Any experience w/ Querkle? Cheers, dak

Hey Hamster, you'll like the Jilly...
Good luck with your grow...I used AN and had great results. :p

Hi Dak,
I've grown many TGA strains, hmmm 6.
all of them are great... and the seeds had a good germ rate. I love the Querkle, grew it last summer, (on a break now for a bit.) It got dark purple colors near the end... I love the Agent Orange too...try anyone of the strains and you'll be happy. :p

The New Girl said:
Hi Dak,
all of them are great... and the seeds had a good germ rate. I love the Querkle, grew it last summer, (on a break now for a bit.) It got dark purple colors near the end... I love the Agent Orange too...try anyone of the strains and you'll be happy. :p

Hi New Girl,

I appreciate the input! Of all of the strains that you've grown/tried, which one is the most medicinal, couchlock strain? I'm looking for a nighttime strain right now as I have plenty of sativa-type cerebral, soaring meds. Thank you in advance. Hope all is well. Cheers, dak

dakin3d said:
Hi New Girl,

I appreciate the input! Of all of the strains that you've grown/tried, which one is the most medicinal, couchlock strain? I'm looking for a nighttime strain right now as I have plenty of sativa-type cerebral, soaring meds. Thank you in advance. Hope all is well. Cheers, dak

I think most of his strains have a sativa touch, Jacks Cleaner II would be a great choice that's a hybrid but leads towards an indica side for a good night time buzz, it's got a great high - love it ...can't go wrong with the Querkle either, haven't grown the Qleaner yet...might be a good one for that as well..:p

legalize_freedom said:
but they are alive and green!

This is true....:)

dakin3d said:

No problem bro...glad you are taking advantage and getting some sub gear....never tried any of his stuff yet..

The New Girl said:
Hey Hamster, you'll like the Jilly...
Good luck with your grow...I used AN and had great results. :p

Hi Dak,

Thanks TNG...

Hamster Lewis said:
Just a quick update...3 for 3 on the jillybeans sprouting...3 small healthy seedlings are now alive and well...gonna buy some bigger pots for these today at Agent Orange..(Home Depot)

LOL @ agent orange...thats funny bro....sounds like a nice strain...good plan ya got for shutting down...summer will def be the time, i know how HOT jersey gets in those months...im gonna be having fun myself trying to cool a 2000w flower room during the summer...gonna run the lights at night and hope i can keep it cool...good luck with this one and lots of green mojo for your kids:D

sundancer245 said:
LOL @ agent orange...thats funny bro....sounds like a nice strain...good plan ya got for shutting down...summer will def be the time, i know how HOT jersey gets in those months...im gonna be having fun myself trying to cool a 2000w flower room during the summer...gonna run the lights at night and hope i can keep it cool...good luck with this one and lots of green mojo for your kids:D

Wow man...good luck with that...2000w in the summer....:eek:

Thaks for the mojo bro...

Looking great, bro... Gotta love compact vegetative growth!

Btw, I went ahead and got some Sub beans: I got some 3rd dimension and Jack the Ripper. I ultimately decided to go w/ 'Next Generation' for my indica, so I can get a grapefruit strain. The 3rd dimension, as you probably know, has Apollo13 genetics that are generally the prolific phenotype from what I've read. I have yet to try that strain, and since it wasn't/isn't avail anymore, I decided to go w/ the next best thing!

I hope all is well on your end, bro. Approaching transplant time? Cheers, dak

Nice tight nodes brother....just the way I like em...are you topping and lst-ing again? or just letting them go natural?

stinkyelements said:
Look good so far Hamm!!!!
Cant wait to see how they will be lookin

Thanks stinky...you and me both Bro...:)

loolagigi said:
awesome, keepin em green.

I am trying my best loola..had a ph problem but caught it quick...my damn ph pen was off almost 2...re-calibrated and we are good now...

dakin3d said:
Looking great, bro... Gotta love compact vegetative growth!

Btw, I went ahead and got some Sub beans: I got some 3rd dimension and Jack the Ripper. I ultimately decided to go w/ 'Next Generation' for my indica, so I can get a grapefruit strain. The 3rd dimension, as you probably know, has Apollo13 genetics that are generally the prolific phenotype from what I've read. I have yet to try that strain, and since it wasn't/isn't avail anymore, I decided to go w/ the next best thing!

I hope all is well on your end, bro. Approaching transplant time? Cheers, dak

Yes transplant time is fast approaching..I hve to rework my tent to make some room...glad you got some sub gear...I know you will be happy with those...

legalize_freedom said:
Nice tight nodes brother....just the way I like em...are you topping and lst-ing again? or just letting them go natural?

LF I am up in the air on the topping...will most likely be using LST on them though...

DrGrEeN47 said:
Those little girls are lookin good. keep it up hamster.

Thanks Dr....glad you popped in for a peek...

Latest posts

Back