SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awwww bummer…boys
I removed them from the tent. I was actually excited to see that I could identify them. I’m glad to get reinforcement tho. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to see some girl parts. Don’t know if they will last in those plastic cups tho. They are needing water everyday now I may have to find something a bit bigger for them that will still fit in my tiny tent.
Girls Rule and Boys Drool ✌️

So my little solo cups holding the outside plants I’m waiting to sex have a more yellow new growth than my other plants due to stay inside that have been transplanted once already. I’m thinking I’m gonna have to transplant them into something larger they got nutes when I watered the other plants but they need to be watered every day just about as they drink a lot in those little cups. Should I give them more nutes maybe every third watering maybe every water or go ahead and transplant them. They still look healthy with a lot of growth. No more signs of sex today so I have a bit longer to wait before i can plant them in the ground.
the solo cup plants are at the top of this photo…
IMG_7802.jpeg

I never let one get that big in a solo cup before. I wonder if you could subsidize the nitrogen with a foliar spray, maybe just some cal-mag mixed in.
That’s a good idea. I was hoping that they could stay in the cups a bit longer with maybe some extra nutes maybe every watering to see if they green up a bit. They haven’t had calmag yet either so I could give them a drink of that. I’ve never done the foliar spray thing but maybe this is the time to try it

@CrashMagnet what ratio calmag to water for foliage spray? And How often?
On solo cup grows with root bound plants? Hmm, no idea honestly.

I use it on grafted branches, with about 10ml-15ml per gallon and PH 5.9. Basically what I water everything with. You could probably hit them every day just before lights out. But I'm just guessing.

So I ended up finding vessels a bit larger but that would still fit in the tent to transplant them in. They were Definitely looking for more space. I hit them with some calmag and mycorrhizae water and called it a day. I’m sure they will like it better at least till I finish sexing them. They didn’t have the yellow look when I took them out from the lights. Everyone looked really healthy.
E45F4663-D8A4-4E95-8E74-DB52CFD45125.jpeg

the plants can stay as long as one wants , in beer cups

i know people who flower photoperiod plants in beer cups , start to finish and end up with useable flowers

they mostly do it for seeds though

it is quite the challenge but not impossible
I was planning on taking that challenge in the beer cups but looked today what containers I might have and it turned out for the best. The cups were filled with roots and I’m sure the plants will like the loaded soil I added around them and the calmag/mycorrhizae mix I watered them with. At least until they go in the ground May even help them grow a bit faster so I can tell the boy girl thing. So I guess I’m glad I took the couple of hours and also that everything snugged in ok. I hope it doesn’t take much longer to sex them as those plants on the bottom are gonna need some room in that tent soon.

Ok, just looking at the plants again for any signs of sex. I think I found a female snow leopard and also maybe another male, I’ll give that one another day or to in case he/she is having an identity crisis as we all know how hard it is to tell these days what we are identified as…🤪

im taking these pics with my microscope lens so I can find out sooner than my regular vision allows.

So this is the one I think is female. (Snow Leopard #3) I’ll be so glad as I only need one so at least I have one to plant in the ground outside to grow this summer
IMG_7805.jpeg

and this is the one (SnowLeopard #6) I’m afraid that’s looking like a male snow leopard but I was giving him another day or 2 to see if the rainbow flag appears… I’ll consider him a switch hitter for now…
IMG_7806.jpeg

so any agreement or disagreement I would appreciate hearing your opinions… thanx in advance✌️💕

Latest posts

Back