White Widow Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came home from work this morning with a pleasant surprise. My fem super shunk poked her head out of the soil. Twice as quick as my other plants. I'm naming her Pepe.

8 days since poppin rom the soil. My best plant at the moment.

DSCF4033.JPG

Update: 16 days and very happy. I gave my plants their first dose of Nutes at 1/4 strength yesterday. Other than this, nothing else has changed. Just waiting for them to decide to become female=)

DSCF4034.JPG

DSCF4038.JPG

DSCF4035.JPG

Quick up date. The first pic is my grow room, 4 WW and the small one is a fem super skunk. The theo biggest WW are 20 days, the next 2 are a couple days behind them. The single pick its of my best WW!:D Still waiting for them to show sex.

DSCF4041.JPG

DSCF4042.JPG

DSCF4044.JPG

My smallest and the last to sprout WW plant is definitly a male. Since is was the last plant to sprout and the rest are farther along I hope that means the rest will be females. I'm not down to 3 WW and 1 Super Skunk.

After some closer evaluation, I'm official a proud father of a girl WW!!!

edited: Well my baby girl now is going to have a sister. Break out the blunts!!

congrats man! good feeling right? i also just found out i am the proud father of 1 female so far- it's a celebration! treat them good

I came home this morning, opened my door and smelt a pleasant smell. My girls actually grew 2 inches over night. I was shock by the growth.

Congrats on the girls and the growth spurt. I have four of my ww seeds ready to germ. I'll be watching closely and wishing you best of luck.

Its been 35 days for my WWs and 29 days for my Fem Super Skunk. Everything is going well. Been dealing with Nute burn for about 2 weeks but I believe I have it in check. I can also see little cyrstals forming on the leaves. Pic 1 is of all 4 of my girls. My Super Skunk is in the back right.

DSCF4060-1.JPG

DSCF4061-1.JPG

DSCF4062-1.JPG

Latest posts

Back