White Widow Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your girls are looking good Hemptown. Keep it up, and I'll be watching.

hydrotoker said:
Hemptown? Had no idea that was my name?

:bong2: :48: :stoned:

Whatever powerplanter was smokin' on I've got to get me some. :rofl:

Looking good Hydrotoker... I think my favorite part of the grow is watching them become more and more sugar coated with crystals as the days go by...

Another Pics: Day 39

DSCF4114.JPG

Thanks Lama! I'm surprised with these WWs. Didnt expect them to form cyrstals this fast, still have atleast 4 weeks left.

The smell was noticeable about 3 weeks in. I can walk in my front door of my apt and smell them!!!

hydrotoker said:
The smell was noticeable about 3 weeks in. I can walk in my front door of my apt and smell them!!!

Oddest thing, Hydro, my widows and crystals smelled to high heaven until a couple of weeks into flower (teen angst). Then they only smelled if you moved them around, like rotating and repositioning. Now, if I move them or spend time in there working, you can smell it over the entire house. Not a bad fragrance if you're fond of it.

nice work hydro,
you have some tasty bud in no time eh!

I sorta cheated, was tempted by my pretty ladies. I snipped of a lower bud 10 min ago. Dried it in the microwave. I'm greatly surprised. Can't imagine 3 to 4 weeks from now!

Haha, I've done that. I used defrost for about a minute while taking it out to gently blow on every 15 seconds before putting it back in. WW sure looks like a great strain going by your pictures.

Latest posts

Back