White Widow Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after taken off a bud or two and enjoying the type of high I decided to chop one of my girls at week 6. I'm leaving the rest alone for a couple weeks.

This coulda been you.;)

WWHarvest 002.JPG

Update: 57 days into flowering. I'm planning on choppin her down within a week. I've been told that Nirvanas WW exploded during the last two weeks. My plant exploded in week 6 -7. Smoked some of the bud from a girl I chopped about a week ago. Was greatly impressed with the strength. 2 hits were great, 3rd hit was insane. Cant wait to taste my last plant with 2 more weeks on her!

DSCF4185 (2).JPG

DSCF4186 (2).JPG

DSCF4188 (2).JPG

Its been a while since I harvest this crop. I have to say this White Widow is some very potent stuff. Very strong. The only negative thing I can say about it is that it lacks any taste. Its better as a joint then a bong hit. I'm usually a bong hit person. The Super skunk is a little less strong but has a little better taste. I understand how it got its name. This stuff stinks.

So everything is harvested? Have any weights or harvest pictures? Good job man!

I wanna see the thai super skunk! The widow looked stoney as all get out.

Hi Sherwood,
I had to cut down the super skunk early due to circumstances. Even though I had to cut it down early, I still prefer the super skunk to the WW. Both were very powerful, just personnel preference.

Latest posts

Back