Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hubba: DSC_5517.jpg

Mine has also perked up nicely, I think a big blast of N and off too 12/12 she goes.

cn 001.JPG

dman1234 said:
Mine has also perked up nicely, I think a big blast of N and of too 12/12 she goes.

why so soon dman?....she has purked nice..let her ride another week my friend..Hows about you and me both put ours in flower next friday ?...How tall is yours now?...looking very nice...:icon_smile:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Alright I know it looks pathetic but look at where it started its actually got alot of new growth up top Im glad it pulled through so now I can continue this mini journey :)

IMG_5290.JPG
I dont know why its so blurry I'll have to get the Mrs. to show me how to use this darn thing lol.
:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
why so soon dman?....she has purked nice..let her ride another week my friend..Hows about you and me both put ours in flower next friday ?...How tall is yours now?...looking very nice...:icon_smile:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Thanks 4U

Ok next Friday it is, she is not big, about 4 inchs but she gets lanky and hard to hold up in big pots so this will be interesting :eek:

Mine has done nothing, nada, zipp, doesnt need water, doesn't grow, just looks at me like, what am i doing in a coke can?

Rosebud said:
Mine has done nothing, nada, zipp, doesnt need water, doesn't grow, just looks at me like, what am i doing in a coke can?

:rofl:

Keep :eart: on her girl...in these small grows i find..less is best;)

Rosebud said:

:rofl:

Keep :eart: on her girl...in these small grows i find..less is best;)

keep on...keeping on:D

To bad I didnt see this earlier. would have joined you all. good luck folks.

ray jay said:

Ya theres still plenty of time were just gettin started. Join in on the fun.

ray jay said:

Jump in anytime Ray...we just started so go Grab That V8 juice can:rofl:

Well mine is turning around I knew it would :) Its starting to put on new growth again :)
IMG_5325.JPG

Woop! Looking much better Jack, I'm glad one of them pulled through :D good job dude.

:clap: Lemon Jack...she is bouncing back..nice job:aok:

bho....try and get that as close to the light as ya can...when I did the pill grow I used a long pipe cleaner wrapped oround the top of container and hung from ligh fixture about 6 inches..when they just little ones a cfl almost touching will work as well....what are you doing again? transplanting to a can later? mojo 4u little one

I cannot put it much closer ... it is a 600hps. Going to transplant her to a half can anyday soon as just after some weeks ( when flowers appear ) will transplant for a redbull can. She is also stretched because she is 12/12.

I like the way you taped that thing down:giggle:

and seems to me you could get her closer..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back