3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks HL. Wish they were clearer cause that front one really does look amazing. Covered with those long white hairs like you had. Pouring on crystals now.
Weird thing. The covering for the seeds Ive made. They were solid crystal covered before the rest of the plant started. Havent seen crystals really form on seed pods before. Especially first.
And a couple more differences in those 2 plants. The bud blades on the back plant you can tell are like pencil thick and long coming out, and really dark green, and is already a inch taller for being so much younger. The WR looking one is a little lighter green, wider bud blades.
Even with different phenos I had in the past would all be atleast the same color. And this one is super dark with some purple branches up top.
Be chopping both right after halloween. Got another Ill show when chopped that will be cut on Halloween morning. Making 61 days. Not checking the trichs on that one. Just relying on time cause I want smoke for that holiday lol.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Thanks HL. Wish they were clearer cause that front one really does look amazing. Covered with those long white hairs like you had. Pouring on crystals now.
Weird thing. The covering for the seeds Ive made. They were solid crystal covered before the rest of the plant started. Havent seen crystals really form on seed pods before. Especially first.
And a couple more differences in those 2 plants. The bud blades on the back plant you can tell are like pencil thick and long coming out, and really dark green, and is already a inch taller for being so much younger. The WR looking one is a little lighter green, wider bud blades.
Even with different phenos I had in the past would all be atleast the same color. And this one is super dark with some purple branches up top.
Be chopping both right after halloween. Got another Ill show when chopped that will be cut on Halloween morning. Making 61 days. Not checking the trichs on that one. Just relying on time cause I want smoke for that holiday lol.

Ah...nothing as sweet as smoking your own on the holidays...:) I will try and take a pic of the dried buds from the different phenos...my two different ones had different color leaves and the buds on the last one where on the lighter side and the smoke from it was a lot more diesel tasting...and I cld see the long white hairs in the pic. I had forgotten how hairy the buds on this strain get...

Some pics of the Paki flowering...I hve been giving her Bloom nutes now...

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

that thing looks like it may yeild pretty nicely. i was wondering if they could develope an auto strain that didn't flower for 6 weeks or so. some extra veg time, but still auto so you could run your lights 20 Hrs or so. i wonder how it would effect harvest....?

Cannabiscotti said:
that thing looks like it may yeild pretty nicely. i was wondering if they could develope an auto strain that didn't flower for 6 weeks or so. some extra veg time, but still auto so you could run your lights 20 Hrs or so. i wonder how it would effect harvest....?

It's called "Quicksilver" but I forget the breeder... That thing looks like it'll be a nice christmas tree when done.

Cannabiscotti said:

I can't in good faith call this Paki an auto...it did not auto flower at all...the only thing it did was stay on the smaller side and get hella bushy..which is why I cloned it...:)

mistisrising said:
It's called "Quicksilver" but I forget the breeder... That thing looks like it'll be a nice christmas tree when done.
It's by G13....here is the run down...(I hve one bean of this fem)

Sex : Feminized
Type : Runderalis, Indica / Sativa Flowering : Autoflowering Genetics : Unknown Flowering Time : Medium Outdoor Harvest : Not yet known Height : Medium THC Level : Medium Characteristics : Autoflowering capabilities Quicksilver is named for her autoflowering capabilities and her unreal tight glistening resin crystals that cover her well formed perfect buds, which are like a layer of pure silver.
Quicksilver has great advantages for growing indoors and out due to her being auto-flowering, she will start to flower according to her age rather than the give light cycle.
Quicksilver normally begins flowering around 6 to 8 weeks.
Not to be confused, Quicksilver does not qualify as a dwarf cannabis strain, however she will never grow out of control!

I don't know why anyone with limited vertical space wouldn't be growing autos after looking at your GJ, Hamster von Budentstein Lewis. Those are pretty plants and I hope mine turn out half as well. Thanks :D

ArtVandolay said:
I don't know why anyone with limited vertical space wouldn't be growing autos after looking at your GJ, Hamster von Budentstein Lewis. Those are pretty plants and I hope mine turn out half as well. Thanks :D

Thanks Art...Do you hve a GJ for the autos you are growing? Wld love to see what you hve been up to....

Heres a few more shots of the baby.
Just 20 days into flower. With 3 full weeks left to go. :)

Capture10-21-2009-1.14.11 PM.jpg Capture10-21-2009-1.19.51 PM.jpg Capture10-21-2009-1.22.00 PM.jpg Capture10-21-2009-1.25.16 PM.jpg

Holy crap, beautiful pics hammy and SC! I can almost smell them from my computer chair. Definitely one to add to my wishlist should I ever get another opportunity to grow my own. Thanks 4 sharing. :D

Thanks HL Art and SM.
Ill get some more up on how she does.
And put some up of the one thats going to be cut Halloween morning.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Thanks HL Art and SM.
Ill get some more up on how she does.
And put some up of the one thats going to be cut Halloween morning.

Halloween is a coming Spear...can't wait to see your chop...unfortunately I won't be home till next Sunday... I miss my cats and my plants...luckily I hve my best friend looking after both...I know tell no one is the golden rule but sometimes rules are made to be bent...I trust this person with my life and obviously with my freedom....:) Well gotta go...snuck on the inlaws computer with Firefox private browsing...posting via blackberry gets tiresome...

You on vacation....cant stay away from MP....lol. Have fun!

tcbud said:
You on vacation....cant stay away from MP....lol. Have fun!

Yeah I hve a sickness....:D Thanks tc..been fun so far except the part of not having any dankness to smoke...

Here is a couple closeups from yesterday. Have to use these cause I cant take any snaps till morning.

Looking at those new pictures of Smokestacks. The one that should be done first really is heavily WR sided.
Here is his newest post.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=565617&postcount=51

And here is a closeup of one of my RRFs.
a.jpg

And heres a closeup of the Diesel sided RRF.
b.jpg

Got seeds coming off both of these because they are so different. The Diesel sided one seems like a heavier resin producer. But the WR has a sweet odor compared to that fuel odor. WR one is due Halloween day to be plucked. I might actually give it a day or to more. And just snatch a bud for Halloween night to give a early smoke report. Diesel one will be 60days on August 10th.

SC- They look really nice. I think you're doing an awesome, magnificient, wonderful job. You rock my friend. :D Much better then those Skins. ;)

Thank you SM.
I am great aint I. :)
And thats putting it mildly.

Latest posts

Back