(4) White Widow clones

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up everyone. Here are the ladies 3 weeks into flower. :D

100_2831.jpg

100_2858.jpg

100_2867.jpg

they are that frosty at only 3 weeks, Do you know which breeder the clones came from (Seeds)

I am sorry after reading through again I see you got them from Nirvana. THEY LOOK FABULOUS.

TBG, you are setting the standard for excellence. I salute you sir. I cant wait to get ahold of some white widow seeds.How much did that mother white widow yield for you? Also, are you using CO2 during flowering?

Hey Tbg, beautiful and frosty as always. Now things are getting good! :D Jealous as usual!!!!:p

GreenDayGirl said:
Hey Tbg, beautiful and frosty as always. Now things are getting good! :D Jealous as usual!!!!:p

what she said.

I have to say, you are an insperation to us all. Oh I'm drooling.

GREENTEAMGROW said:
TBG, you are setting the standard for excellence. I salute you sir. I cant wait to get ahold of some white widow seeds.How much did that mother white widow yield for you? Also, are you using CO2 during flowering?
Whats up GREENTEAMGROW. The mother Widow yielded over 3 oz. of dried killer bud. I'm not using any Co2.

Here are some pics. They may look a bit sad because they were just fed. :p

100_2895.jpg

100_2906.jpg

100_2911.jpg

100_2909.jpg

100_2907.jpg

100_2905.jpg

100_2903.jpg

100_2902.jpg

100_2900.jpg

100_2880.jpg

Can I swap mine for yours ;O)

Look great TBG - actually they looking awesome.

You are a lucky man!!

I hope you enjoy em as much as I think you will!!

man i am drooling all over my keyboard. That is amazing TBG. I must give you some serious props, you are the man

Verry impressive TBG! Dont include a pic of a bong or a pipe with your sweet bud pics or your gonna have us all smoking are screens lol.
Definately an insperation to all!

TBG What wattge HPS is that they are under??? Nice grow as usual, you are definitely green thumbed!

DillaWilla said:
TBG What wattge HPS is that they are under??? Nice grow as usual, you are definitely green thumbed!
Whats up DW. They are under a 400 watt HPS.

Whats up everyone. Here are the ladies at 4 weeks into flower. Damn i almost forgot the ladies are no longer ladies. :rolleyes: They have decided to come out of the closet. That's right folks "HERMIES"! :eek: I have a good idea what caused it but it's to late now. Live and learn i guess. Anywho the seeds will be tossed away in the trash and the bud smoked when it comes time.

100_2960.jpg

100_2961.jpg

100_2946.jpg

100_2951.jpg

100_2955.jpg

They're looking really good even if they are he/she's. Damn cross dressing plants anyway!

The hermies that I had on my last grow were because of a light leak that wasn't evident. Same for you?

From the rep I've heard about WW, you'll still have some awesome weed man!

How many male flowers did you find? Are the plants saturated with them or is it in only one area like mine were?

Latest posts

Back