4u2 Back yard 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nouvellechef said:
Looking stellar. Should see growth explosion this week. Alot of sun.

You know it...and it looks to stay Sunny for the next 2 weeks:yay:

1-021.JPG

2-022.JPG

show off, and I say that with much love and admiration and encouragement, show off.

4u2sm0ke said:
:icon_smile:

see buds beginning on next to last set of pics., i think. really looking forward to seeing last plant, budded up. very nice bud!!:)

no bud formation yet...that plant did reveg :aok:

thanks for looking in

:48:

Hey 4u2, nice spread, very green over there. It's probably self explanatory, but are those panels behind the one to try to get more light to a corner plot? Have you done that before, and did you think it helped?

mistisrising said:
Hey 4u2, nice spread, very green over there. It's probably self explanatory, but are those panels behind the one to try to get more light to a corner plot? Have you done that before, and did you think it helped?

:ciao: mistisrising....Yes thats what I use those for...Ive done it in the PAst back there...that corner only gets like 4 hrs dirrect sun as its shaded by the trees behind it...I feel it adds to the sun???..but I have no proof...but i like to think its worth the try:D...thanks for stopping by

I see I'm not the only one who has a fetish for big girls...lol....big girls need love too..looking very nice...

corner panels? get your man groove on...:cool:

Hello evryone..Hope you are all well...I have the frame up for the Girls and started hanging string...gonna ride out ...not putting plastic up untill we in the rains..Ive got the "tip burn" on most them:D

1-016.JPG

2-040.JPG

3-041.JPG

4-042.JPG

5-043.JPG

6-044.JPG

7-045.JPG

8-046.JPG

9-047.JPG

Yard's looking great4U. Pics came out pretty good...except he first one, I can't tell what you're pointing at :confused2: :D

smoking great back yard for another yr bro 4u!!! get them buds looking fat cheers dude

Man I wish I could grow in my backyard like that.:icon_smile:

why use your own yard when there is plenty of foreclosed yards everywhere? that's this seasons theme. :D :p ...

stay safe...

looking spectacular as usual little buddy---what you use to support those branches when they get weighed down by the huge buds coming your way :D

Latest posts

Back