Around your area Picture Thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You people are soooo crazy. I tried to start a thread on tattoos and everyone freaked out and got all paranoid on me so the thread was removed and now you are all posting pictures of your property and yourselves. I think this is an awesome thread and im not scared at all to put any picture up on this site but I cant believe I got so much **** for showing a tattoo and now people are doing this. I am so pissed right now!!!!!

that aint me up there but i was by the beach teachin a bunch of friends who've never played, some good ol football. it was really cool. the last pic is me.

jasoncamera 012.jpg

jasoncamera 011.jpg

sunflower 016.jpg

peruvian skunk said:
that aint me up there but i was by the beach teachin a bunch of friends who've never played, some good ol football. it was really cool. the last pic is me.
i know it isnt you up there...cause its me:D

Use your head when posting pics folks. No pictures what so ever of yourself. Thank you, TBG

hey brother hows it goin. hope you know that really aint me. havent smoked that much bud,yet

Latest posts

Back