Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double grape X Runtz
Also starting 3rd week flower
image.jpg
image.jpg

Northern lights shes tiny just like the first one I grew. Maybe it is just a small strain. My first ever grow was northern lights they were about the same size. I thought it was me but now I am wondering if it is just the plant. Like the sour 60 a very small plant.
image.jpg

Maui W all 5 popped and are up. I almost lost one but I think it is trying to recover. It came up after me replanting it with the root facing down. I think we will be ok.
IMG_3993.jpeg
IMG_3994.jpeg
IMG_3995.jpeg
IMG_3996.jpeg
IMG_3997.jpeg

Yep starting my photos for round 2 on my summer grow. The Maui and C99 X NL will get outside sometime in June. After I harvest my King Kandy SourVengeance, and Panama red. Although the PR do not like my weather. If they do not perk up in a week or so I am cutting my losses. I don’t have time to waste on a non productive photo. An auto only goes so long but photos takes months just to flower plus the months of veg first. I got too many seeds waiting to be tried and smoked. Just got some Pineapple skunk will be soaking soon. Got some more beans from bootlegseeds I want to try. The freebies were so impressive I want more that grow like real weeds.

Beast mode and Gabagoo purpView attachment 355077

I'm a proud poppa Jan..... thank you for making me look so good. You can really see all the changes you've been making are improving things drastically. Plants look healthy and happy as heck...
That Double Grape x Runtz looks incredible... go get em Jack... lol

The beast mode and the gabagoo purple had a growth spurt. They are nice snd round and bushy. I love a bushy plant. I would continue inside if it weren't going to get 100+ soon. Not complaining. I love the heat. I hate being cold. Everything hurts. Here it is beautiful about 10 month a year. Winter hits aroundMid yo late Dec and goes thru mid to late Feb. This past winter only the mountains got snow once or twice. Nothing for us though.
image.jpg
IMG_4065.jpeg
IMG_4064.jpeg

oH Yeah.... I miss the climate out west. Born in Las Vegas but grew up all over being Army brat... but then we retired to Vegas where mom is from so went to high school there.. the desert region is epic, few cold winters and desert nights can get wicked cold... but for the most part, beautiful weather year round and spent a lot of time at the lake... a big time boater/camper...

So these are all going outside huh? oh baby..

No the photos are going outside but I can put 2 more outside. I only have 22 photos out right now. The autos I do inside. They looked like they were having an issue but I just started using Jacks everyday instead of every other day. They are thirsty little devils. They are bone dry every morning. When I started they were getting their water/Jacks every 2-3 days 3 mostly but as the temps rise and they get bigger taller bushier. The past week or do has been every day. I was afraid of too much Jacks nope I was starving them at least a few. They are looking better every day. Bigger too!

No the photos are going outside but I can put 2 more outside. I only have 22 photos out right now. The autos I do inside. They looked like they were having an issue but I just started using Jacks everyday instead of every other day. They are thirsty little devils. They are bone dry every morning. When I started they were getting their water/Jacks every 2-3 days 3 mostly but as the temps rise and they get bigger taller bushier. The past week or do has been every day. I was afraid of too much Jacks nope I was starving them at least a few. They are looking better every day. Bigger too!
Yea I just starting feeding my girls once a day food every other they are bone dry pretty much it's crazy I do half gallon each pot everyday was thinking I was doing something wrong for a minute

Yea I just starting feeding my girls once a day food every other they are bone dry pretty much it's crazy I do half gallon each pot everyday was thinking I was doing something wrong for a minute
No the bigger they get and the higher the temp they will drink more water. Makes sense too if you think about it. The bigger we get the more we drink and the hotter it gets the more we drink.

Transpiration is a biotch.... hehe. plants way of sweating.

Glad to hear your watering when lights come on only... it truly makes a big difference in their vigor..

Mine are in 3gal felt pots and I'm averaging a 1/2gal every 2 days... the felt pots really allow them to dry out fully but timing is so that they are not quite wilting.. perfect to get your plants to respond with rapid growth..
and watch them perk up after a quick drink...

Transpiration is a biotch.... hehe. plants way of sweating.

Glad to hear your watering when lights come on only... it truly makes a big difference in their vigor..

Mine are in 3gal felt pots and I'm averaging a 1/2gal every 2 days... the felt pots really allow them to dry out fully but timing is so that they are not quite wilting.. perfect to get your plants to respond with rapid growth..
and watch them perk up after a quick drink...
Yep and its is that time. Jacks n water @ lights on

This is my Pink Mango X GDP. It is over 80 out do she a bit droopy now but she will perk up when it cools off. Jacks bloom tomorrow. She is in a 10 gallon pot.
IMG_4102.jpeg
IMG_4103.jpeg

I found a couple of plants that need Jacks in their life. Either I am missing a few plants on waterings or they are just sickly biatches. I rearranged my grow room and cleaned up a bit. The floor needed it. Cat fur everywhere.
IMG_4105.jpeg
IMG_4106.jpeg
IMG_4107.jpeg
IMG_4108.jpeg

Latest posts

Back