Carty Gives Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 Left... thank you all for the love. It allows me to help a few who are worse off then myself by sharing with them no charge. I've been there, we all have. I hope your all happy with what you receive, It truly did wind up being very random by premaking the cards ahead of time. Some have already received there cards, feel free to post up here you did.. as some of you know, I have a hard time keeping track at times... sent wrong comments to wrong person.. Um, Carty.. I don't live in Fl bro.. ah crap.. lol.
Always fun to do this... next up will be a Giveaway of like 2 strains, some kind of guessing game or something.. Free, let's have some fun... I"ll see what I can dig up..
Much Love
Carty

Okay... it's on....
A
Here is the list of Strains included in these cards... sorry some will repeat from what I just did as I have a thousand of each.. but, making up for it with 4 new strains of epic proportions... muwahahaha.
Paypal is: [email protected] takes you to TCalvert70@paypal. Trust me, donations will go to stamps, cards, seed pucks, and new plant foods I cannot afford.. we all win.

Sugar Belts F2
Nana Glue x S Belts
Black Velvet/Pablos Revenge x S. Belts

Apple Fritter F2
Milk Money F2
Molokai Frost F2
Molokai Frost x Ogers
Celtic Stone
Celtic Stone bushy pheno
Celtic Stone dd pheno
GOJI x Blotus
Ayhuasca Purps x Sugar Belts
Super Lemon Haze
Sour Bubble x Sour Bubble/Sugar Belts
Starfighter x C99

some of these I had 5 of, some just 2.. no idea who gets what on the bottom list, it's random..
These are all in flat seed pucks, so no rattling noises... some will get a free bong poker, just insert
a down rod into the side hole of the CCC puck.. 9 of those going out..

I'm pretty sure you'll be very happy with all of these.. the CS were just made as part of a very big preservation project with seeds provided by myself and a friend... Draig and Lady Zandra made 2000 seeds to share with the world of a long lost mega strain by my pal Deadvet... retired.. lol.

Oh... I only have 15 cards, well 20 but 5 are already gone... KGBSkunky was first.. he's quick. lol

2 Ways to send and to get me your addy... give it to me here, delete it after I say I have it...
send info to my encrypted email account: [email protected]
funds and addy can be mailed as before to:
D. C. Graphics @ 3904 Connie Street in Cocoa Fl 32926

Appreciate you all very much and so glad I can pass such great genetics along...

A few of my lifelong friends, you know who you are... just ask, make you up your own ok...
Carty,
Sending $$ today. The packs you sent previously arrived perfectly!
Brad

4 Left... thank you all for the love. It allows me to help a few who are worse off then myself by sharing with them no charge. I've been there, we all have. I hope your all happy with what you receive, It truly did wind up being very random by premaking the cards ahead of time. Some have already received there cards, feel free to post up here you did.. as some of you know, I have a hard time keeping track at times... sent wrong comments to wrong person.. Um, Carty.. I don't live in Fl bro.. ah crap.. lol.
Always fun to do this... next up will be a Giveaway of like 2 strains, some kind of guessing game or something.. Free, let's have some fun... I"ll see what I can dig up..
Much Love
Carty
Received and boy am I happy now I know I have top of the line genetics thank to Cartman the man with the plan ! This is the start of my journey depending on how these babies co.e out I am going to making seeds collecting pollen and saving it ( learning) but I decided weather what strain I do male or female they will get grown out....to collect pollen, just for straight flower, and to cross. First up the one eyed snake bight fem they have popped last night I through them in a towel and put in bag on top of the fridge . Going to use plastic one gallon containers until I order the two or three gallon air pots or fabric not sure yet. Thank man . I ended up getting crazy train purp x Sugar belts. Nano glue xsugar belts white eyes snake bight auto and the hubba bubba from mephisto and I think one more i dont remember bit i am so incredibly happy . Funny how we started off... but we're ahead of that and I am very happy (i can say at the least )to be a part of this online community thanks everyone I'm going to make a business one day it's probably years away but I'm going to go by Joes grows if anyone wants to make a badass picture for my future business message me willing to pay money for an idea i have or feel free to come up with something for me im still trying to figure out what to do thanks everyone especially cartman. If i can ever do anything to help with anything lmk . Thanks everyone till next time. Joes grows ....

Received and boy am I happy now I know I have top of the line genetics thank to Cartman the man with the plan ! This is the start of my journey depending on how these babies co.e out I am going to making seeds collecting pollen and saving it ( learning) but I decided weather what strain I do male or female they will get grown out....to collect pollen, just for straight flower, and to cross. First up the one eyed snake bight fem they have popped last night I through them in a towel and put in bag on top of the fridge . Going to use plastic one gallon containers until I order the two or three gallon air pots or fabric not sure yet. Thank man . I ended up getting crazy train purp x Sugar belts. Nano glue xsugar belts white eyes snake bight auto and the hubba bubba from mephisto and I think one more i dont remember bit i am so incredibly happy . Funny how we started off... but we're ahead of that and I am very happy (i can say at the least )to be a part of this online community thanks everyone I'm going to make a business one day it's probably years away but I'm going to go by Joes grows if anyone wants to make a badass picture for my future business message me willing to pay money for an idea i have or feel free to come up with something for me im still trying to figure out what to do thanks everyone especially cartman. If i can ever do anything to help with anything lmk . Thanks everyone till next time. Joes grows ....
Told ya bro,,once they got to know you good things would happen

1692194137718.png

I see ya'll been smoking Gabagoo... it makes ya Gabagoofy.. hahaha. but for real, ya'll a bunch of funny stoners man.. god I love it. Yeah, our forehead baby became a running joke in the family after we mailed it to her mom explaining why we have never had children... she says my swimmers are drunk.. lol.
Dude, is that why your pony tail smells like taco meat..? LMAO.

Did you custom design each card?
Nope, but had a few still open and I may have made sure he got nice gear.. lol.
I hope you made a pretty card for your buddy too
I mailed them to all my friends already, why, did you want one too... muwahahahaha.. gotya dude.
and yes, I'm going to put one together for you sir and peek.. hehe
Carty is a good dude. I wish I knew him when I started out and was spending $$$$ buying questionable quality seeds…
No greater reward then to be held at such a high regard by awesome members here .. Oldfogey is also a giver people and gifted me large amounts of which some were used as fillers here.. and I'd already given a lot of you his hard works... My favorite is the Triple Grape x Triple Lemon by it's description...
I have a few friends testing the Mimosa x Triple Lemon.... I think that was it.. lol

If I miss anyone I'm terribly sorry.. yesterday a few were mailed out.... a few, ok. 9. just a few more to do, and enjoy the Celtic Stone whomever got any.. very rare indeed and we just made those seeds... enjoy

All cards are spoken for, just 2 or 3 to get ready to go and walla... another one in the books.

Up Next... who knows. a guessing game for 2 strains... FREE.. stay tuned campers

I see ya'll been smoking Gabagoo... it makes ya Gabagoofy.. hahaha. but for real, ya'll a bunch of funny stoners man.. god I love it. Yeah, our forehead baby became a running joke in the family after we mailed it to her mom explaining why we have never had children... she says my swimmers are drunk.. lol.
Dude, is that why your pony tail smells like taco meat..? LMAO.

Nope, but had a few still open and I may have made sure he got nice gear.. lol.

I mailed them to all my friends already, why, did you want one too... muwahahahaha.. gotya dude.
and yes, I'm going to put one together for you sir and peek.. hehe

No greater reward then to be held at such a high regard by awesome members here .. Oldfogey is also a giver people and gifted me large amounts of which some were used as fillers here.. and I'd already given a lot of you his hard works... My favorite is the Triple Grape x Triple Lemon by it's description...
I have a few friends testing the Mimosa x Triple Lemon.... I think that was it.. lol

If I miss anyone I'm terribly sorry.. yesterday a few were mailed out.... a few, ok. 9. just a few more to do, and enjoy the Celtic Stone whomever got any.. very rare indeed and we just made those seeds... enjoy

All cards are spoken for, just 2 or 3 to get ready to go and walla... another one in the books.

Up Next... who knows. a guessing game for 2 strains... FREE.. stay tuned campers
If you get rosters address let me know...these used worm pooo socks are building up, need to send them out!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back