Drunken Seed Gets Lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys talkin bout given beer to your lants or drinkin it or both?

Blimey, where do I start, the beginning I suppose ...

Once upon a time there was a man drinking a beer in a garage ...

Nahhh, thats too far back.

Fast fwd 8 months ........

WOW, October already!

It honestly seems like the blink of an eye that I find myself at this point in time, all those months of protecting weeds about to end, I thought I would feel sad at the time of killing but oddly I feel relief.

Pic 1 and 2 are bud tips showing the readiness of the outside plants, they are not big plants, but like stolen kisses .... worth every moment.

Pic 3,4 and 5 are visitors, I came to the conclusion the green and black beetle things are highly advantageous, they eat everything and anything apart from plant matter :)

Pic 5 is 1 of the beer baby bud sites with a single strand of a spiders web.

Pic 6 is a shot from the greenhouse door looking into a giant green mass of branches.

Pic 7 is the beer babies stem, it is huge and looks like a tree.

Pic 8 and 9 are looking through the glass opposite the greenhouse door, it shows the beer baby has taken all 12 foot of the greenhouse.

Pic 10 is my beautiful runt that struggled for a very long time, I honestly thought I would lose her, she grew naturally like this, she has not been topped, she is now telling me she is ready, she is using her reserves and the leaves are dying.

Pic 11 is a place I drive through once a week.

Pic 12 is the vial I kept the ISO tar/oil in that I made, it is now full of ISO hash from 2 culled small plants and I got 3.8 gms of ISO hash.

The beer baby is a Sat Dom, 80/20 at a guess, I doubt very much if I will grow her again, she simply takes too long to mature and the UK weather is not suited to her, she would do better in a climate further south where its warmer and sunnier, so next year I will be looking at Ind Dom plants.

I was planning on harvesting all the outside plants this weekend but to my surprise the weather for the next 10 days will be bright with patchy clouds so I 'may' delay harvest until the 17th or 18th of October, then again I may not.

Enjoy :)

2 8 1.jpg

2 8 2.jpg

2 8 3.jpg

2 8 4.jpg

2 8 5.jpg

2 8 7.JPG

2 8 9.JPG

2 8 10.JPG

2 8 runt.JPG

2 8 runt 2.JPG

2 fin hoe.jpg

2 8 vial.jpg

how in the world do u get the oil in the lil dram vile HIE^^^(pic) i got a glass vile like such, not a dram vile but an old DR. Scholz liquid corn remover/callous remover thats perfect size similar and wanna do the same wit the oil i make from all my trimmings.
also do u use all the leaves off the plant for ya iso oil or just the fine bud trimmings after manicuring?
i've only used schwag for iso so far is all and only used most 10 grams of bud once normally bout 4-5 grams of bud. nothin more than.

Hi Zip :)

I use a spoon and the end of a match stick to slowly help the oily tar into the bottle, I have to admit I get half of it on the bottle and have to keep scraping it off, but slow and easy wins the race :aok:

I use all trim that I can see Trich's on, the leaves that I cant see Trich's with my naked eye get dumped.

bud.uncle said:
Any updates hip?

Can do, if you want to see more of the same ...

Well thats not quite true, the buds seem to be enlarging and seem to be filling the branches as if they will eventually meet.

This is the same strain as last year, I have no idea what it is, but it has 1 wonderful aspect that that I personally like.

It smells EXACTY of garden mint, I can go and work with her and while im doing my thing I brush against her and she scents me.

I come back into the house and the kids say are we having lamb because they can smell mint!

fabbo!! :)

If I have to pull a leaf for any reason and grind it up in my fingers, you would think I just dipped my fingers into Colman's.

2 g.JPG

2 g1.JPG

2 g2.JPG

2 g3.JPG

2 g5.JPG

2 g6.JPG

2 g7.JPG

2 g8.JPG

2 g9.JPG

Been a couple weeks since I checked out the Monster in your Greenhouse. Glad to hear she is budding up. Will you be heating the Greenhouse?

Latest posts

Back