Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, that new strain is killing it, super vigorous and healthy...good luck with her, not that you need it...

Flowering day 10
20230101_221104.jpg
20230101_221032.jpg

I bought a Spider Farmer SF 4000 from Lesso. Never used LEDs before. That fker is bright. Just curious of your thoughts on hanging distance.

I don't think I've ever seen such a vigorous plant, it seems to get way bigger every day than any other plant I've grown...stellar work...all the best GMO...

I bought a Spider Farmer SF 4000 from Lesso. Never used LEDs before. That fker is bright. Just curious of your thoughts on hanging distance.
Nice pickup WH! That light oughta do real well for you!

I run approximately 18" over the canopy in veg and 12-14" over the canopy in flower. The plants will show ya if they're happy or not. I've run as close to 4" in flower and not had issues, but this will depend a lot on other factors --- temp, humidity, strain.

Nice pickup WH! That light oughta do real well for you!

I run approximately 18" over the canopy in veg and 12-14" over the canopy in flower. The plants will show ya if they're happy or not. I've run as close to 4" in flower and not had issues, but this will depend a lot on other factors --- temp, humidity, strain.
When you say show you they are not happy does that mean like it would with any other light? If so then i got this.

Latest posts

Back