gmo Grows Deathstar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 10 flowering
20230416_203228.jpg
20230416_203238.jpg

@Bubba I use a portable ac sitting on a table with a drain plug attached draining to a bucket underneath. I made a baffle out of cardboard the is taped over the vents and cut 2 holes for 4" ducting. One duct goes high in to my flower tent, the other goes low in to the same tent.
View attachment 324875View attachment 324876

I've been wondering how to pipe ac in...perfect! Thanks!

@Bubba I use a portable ac sitting on a table with a drain plug attached draining to a bucket underneath. I made a baffle out of cardboard the is taped over the vents and cut 2 holes for 4" ducting. One duct goes high in to my flower tent, the other goes low in to the same tent.
View attachment 324875View attachment 324876
So are you evac the heat from the ac out or just have a return in the lung room?

So are you evac the heat from the ac out or just have a return in the lung room?
The output for the ac outtakes through a window. The air exhausted from the tent that the ac is piped in to is exhausted in to the lung room.

Wow.. seriously brother.. You should write a book.. I've watched a lot of grow shows and yours are the ones other serious growers looks at and goes, why can't I do that.?? You make it look easy brother and
that is the sign of just how darn good you are at what you do.

Pulling up a permanent spot, I"m here to learn bro and appreciate all you share.. like these seeds..
UBC Chemo x M39
UBC x M39 a.jpg

Thanks man

Wow.. seriously brother.. You should write a book.. I've watched a lot of grow shows and yours are the ones other serious growers looks at and goes, why can't I do that.?? You make it look easy brother and
that is the sign of just how darn good you are at what you do.

Pulling up a permanent spot, I"m here to learn bro and appreciate all you share.. like these seeds..
UBC Chemo x M39
View attachment 325765
Thanks man
Heck yes, Carty! I'm so glad they went to someone that will grow them out and do them justice! I got a bunch from that specific breeder. If you're pleased with them, please reach out and I'll let ya know what else I have that I can get to you!

Your always welcome here, brother. I'm still learning this plant, and I hope to continue learning and getting better. I don't ever wanna get comfortable thinking I have it mastered! I don't!

Can you give us all a chance next month and not enter bud of the month contest.... hahaha.. grrrrrrr
I don't think that's gonna be possible to not enter. First time running this strain, and all. Should be primo for entering next month, too. Sorry, carty.

Ok boss... is it just the genetics or what that decides how fast a plant goes into flower after being flipped.. I notice some take forever to start the transition while others at 3wks old already have major buds built up to build on further... I tried limiting my Nitrogen on the Bubblegum and now it's yellowing showing it obviously still needed it thru transition and into budding..

Ok boss... is it just the genetics or what that decides how fast a plant goes into flower after being flipped.. I notice some take forever to start the transition while others at 3wks old already have major buds built up to build on further... I tried limiting my Nitrogen on the Bubblegum and now it's yellowing showing it obviously still needed it thru transition and into budding..
In my experience it all comes down to how sexually mature the plant is when you flip. This is especially true when growing from seed stock. If you're not seeing preflowers all over when you flip it will likely take an additional 1-3 weeks before flowering really kicks in.

In my experience it all comes down to how sexually mature the plant is when you flip. This is especially true when growing from seed stock. If you're not seeing preflowers all over when you flip it will likely take an additional 1-3 weeks before flowering really kicks in.
Not to mention stretchy, lanky, leafy plants

Latest posts

Back