gmo Grows Deathstar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to have bad luck finding logs of this that are not particularly dialed in. Hoping with your experience I will finally be able to see what that reputation is all about.

Reactions: gmo
Day 33. I anticipate flipping to flower on Saturday (day 36).

20230405_083240.jpg
20230405_083316.jpg

hell GMO looking good my ole lady would kill for one them clones LOL we had it years back and lost it ........clone only hard to find so we are growing the parents LOL sensi star and sour diesel.

I won't be making seed. That's not my game. No interest. I prefer to preserve in plant form -- mom plants and tissue culture.

The roots stay in a mix of water and air. Research Deep Water Culture if you have interest. I'm happy to answer questions!

The tube on the right is a drainage tube. Makes it easy to grab a reservoir sample to check pH and EC and temperature, which I check twice a day. It's also used to drain the reservoir when necessary, but that doesn't happen much.

I won't be making seed. That's not my game. No interest. I prefer to preserve in plant form -- mom plants and tissue culture.

The roots stay in a mix of water and air. Research Deep Water Culture if you have interest. I'm happy to answer questions!

The tube on the right is a drainage tube. Makes it easy to grab a reservoir sample to check pH and EC and temperature, which I check twice a day. It's also used to drain the reservoir when necessary, but that doesn't happen much.
Thank you.

Yeah man I read every page of your chimera 3 grow diary....that's how I found this place. I was looking for grow diarys bc beleaf messed up and send me a free 10 pack of the s1 when I ordered their truffle treats. All I can say is wow. That grow was amazing along with the story behind how you got the clones 🤣 Looking forward to following.

temps and humidity with lights on and off?
At this point I aim for 78f and 50-55% humidity. This is the ideal time of year that I don't need to run ac in the tent. Later in flower, and when I need to use ac, I control it at 72-75f with lights on. Once buds start to form I'll put the dehumidifier in if/when necessary and keep rh at 40%. Lights off temps I just let ride until late in flower where I'll drop temp to 65-68f during lights out.

At this point I aim for 78f and 50-55% humidity. This is the ideal time of year that I don't need to run ac in the tent. Later in flower, and when I need to use ac, I control it at 72-75f with lights on. Once buds start to form I'll put the dehumidifier in if/when necessary and keep rh at 40%. Lights off temps I just let ride until late in flower where I'll drop temp to 65-68f during lights out.
Thank you brother. Greeeeeen Mojoooooo.

Latest posts

Back