I can't sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA HA HA.. Boo as a Walmart Greeter. " Go F_ck yourself, Go F_ck yourself" ... LMAO.

Hang in there buddy..
That just put a scary vision in my mind.

771915494_772017.gif

I can just see some millennial walking into Walmart with a bull ring through his nose and asking Boo for help finding something.

I eat a banana every night. It helps control AFib too. Great for your heart and your gut.
I had open heart surgery almost 10yrs ago.
They are like medicine to me.
Here recently found our out about making the tea for sleep. I'm telling you it works. Even allows you to dream again because of the deep sleep.
Would a banana split do the same?😂😂😂

Yep. I take Thyroid medication.
You wouldn't believe all the shit that your Thyroid controls. I caught mine very early and I take a very small dose.
Mine had one T-level that was just a couple ticks above normal. Couldn't sleep, hair trigger temper, was loosing 3 lbs a day before it stopped. It wasn't diseased, it was just a little hot. Small beta blocker stopped it, plus signals hypothalamus to adjust down, then thin off beta blocker. Otherwise they fry it, and put you on synthroid , or something like that.

I ate 2 placydils at a party and swallowed them dry...about a half hour later I burped them back up into my mouth...shiit made my puke and then I ended up passing out in the hedges...how did we survive...

I'm afraid ya just jacked up the healthy part.🤪😁
I love bananas. Part of the B.R.A.T. rule for diarrhea...bananas, rice, apples and toast

My doc bitched when I told him I use frozen bananas in smoothies. He didn't like the sugar. Average size banana has more sugar than a set of two Reese's peanut butter cups. Fortunately, sugar isn't a problem for me, yet....
Older I get I do believe I am developing a sweet tooth.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back