I can't sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did like speed but only used that stuff they sold at the truck stops. I called the white cross but maybe it wasn’t. It allowed me to keep up with the party scene. I did have a Coke period in my life which carried some fun memories but could not keep up with the pace and thank goodness realized it in time… was always a bit afraid of pills due to a couple friends overdosing bit did try some extasy one crazy night which was kinda fun but cannabis is the only thing now although I would love to try the micro dose thing just haven’t found a trusted source and friend to try it out. I don’t think my body would take to any pills anymore.

I went through several phases. First speed, loved White Cross....until they started cutting it. Then, downers and on to coke in the late 70's and early 80's. I quit everything but pot in 1982. My daughter had a lot to do with that. Time to grow up.
We were so lucky because coke was real ,nothing would kill you if you were not stupid.
I had access to cyrstal meth made by experts that was exceptional. Now I dont do anything a Dr does not know about and prescribe.
When other people depend on you ,you change...

So, the name of the thread is "I Can't Sleep". As most here know I recently had hand surgery done on my left hand in order to keep my fingers from curling and turning into a claw.

The surgery was a success. But there is ongoing physical therapy for some time as the fingers tend to bend back into a claw because they have been that way for some time.

The worst of this is I have to wear a brace at night to keep my fingers from turning into a fist. The fingers have to remain straight in order to train them to be naturally straight again.

Problem is I can't sleep with this contraption on my hand. I am in and out all night. I have to wear it for 3 months while sleeping.

IMG_20221226_082402331.jpg

IMG_20221226_082429517.jpg

Try sleeping with this........

Last edited:
I remember we would get 697s a up and find a place where a bunch of people could hang out ,do ups ,smoke pot ,and talk to each other till you got lock jaw for 2 days straight !
Sounds like a speeder. Avoided any and all stimulant drugs. Kept coke to bribe bar owners/waitresses with, not for me.
much preferred slow down things. Speeders back then were black beauties, and dinosaur pill called Desoxyn, which basically was Methadrine hydrochloride, but these pills were a good sized tablets. Junkie speeders loved them. They would soak them down in a small bottle of water, those pills left sort of a frame work in the bottom of what they wre soaked in. They called this residue "bones." Ewww, just thinking about speed makes me feel uncomfortable. Couldnt sleep, get hard or eat! Why would anyone want none of those? Want my circus and not my monkey!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back