I can't sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the name of the thread is "I Can't Sleep". As most here know I recently had hand surgery done on my left hand in order to keep my fingers from curling and turning into a claw.

The surgery was a success. But there is ongoing physical therapy for some time as the fingers tend to bend back into a claw because they have been that way for some time.

The worst of this is I have to wear a brace at night to keep my fingers from turning into a fist. The fingers have to remain straight in order to train them to be naturally straight again.

Problem is I can't sleep with this contraption on my hand. I am in and out all night. I have to wear it for 3 months while sleeping.

View attachment 316007

View attachment 316008

Try sleeping with this........

So, the name of the thread is "I Can't Sleep". As most here know I recently had hand surgery done on my left hand in order to keep my fingers from curling and turning into a claw.

The surgery was a success. But there is ongoing physical therapy for some time as the fingers tend to bend back into a claw because they have been that way for some time.

The worst of this is I have to wear a brace at night to keep my fingers from turning into a fist. The fingers have to remain straight in order to train them to be naturally straight again.

Problem is I can't sleep with this contraption on my hand. I am in and out all night. I have to wear it for 3 months while sleeping.

View attachment 316007

View attachment 316008

If you are a lite sleeper it does not take much to awake you
I sleep on my side till my left arm goes numb then on my back then on my side .it sux

If you are a lite sleeper it does not take much to awake you
I sleep on my side till my left arm goes numb then on my back then on my side .it sux
I’m a side sleeper too. I like either side but like you my arms fall asleep by the way I lay on them. It’s what keeps me rolling around all nite

I’m a side sleeper too. I like either side but like you my arms fall asleep by the way I lay on them. It’s what keeps me rolling around all nite
In addition to getting up because natures summons is a PIA ,but peeing in the bed is a warm feeling that only lasts for 5 minutes ,then you're on your own... 😊

View attachment 316007

View attachment 316008

Have you tried smoking a marijuana cigarette? I hear that puts some people to sleep… ;)

Have you tried smoking a marijuana cigarette? I hear that puts some people to sleep… ;)
I smoke a bowl of marijuana sprinkled with hash at bedtime. I go right to sleep. But after a couple of left hooks with that brace and my busy mind I can't stay asleep.

they bring more drugs to the market than farmers bring food
I meant pharm companys bring new drugs to the market . what a cash cow
Every time i drive thru at the pharm i see its 20% of the store yet has a bunch of people working in the pharm and few in the store.
You see the pills ready for pick up and its always full and the pills dont live there long .what a business the drug business...

I smoke a bowl of marijuana sprinkled with hash at bedtime. I go right to sleep. But after a couple of left hooks with that brace and my busy mind I can't stay asleep.
What about asking doc if you can size it down a bit
Member even a good wrapped ace bandage or this

R.cd6af9db0e3528bb2b9739a4207756ec

View attachment 1672096222711.png

Latest posts

Back