I can't sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember those mother fkers. 750mg Placidyl.
Remember taking two of them and went out to a club. Don't remember shit. Woke up the next day. My buddies brought me home.🤪
Yup. I don't know why they quit making it here. It is available in some countries. In the day, I always liked the French made Mandrax. There were Sopers and Par-rest also.

Most popular were the Rohr (later Lemon) 714.

Another feature, they are smokable. In 1976, we were stuffing "bicentennial bowls" which was Columbian Gold, a crushed 714, and a tince of angel dust, pcp. (phencyclidine). What were we thinking?

Bubba

I love bananas. Part of the B.R.A.T. rule for diarrhea...bananas, rice, apples and toast

My doc bitched when I told him I use frozen bananas in smoothies. He didn't like the sugar. Average size banana has more sugar than a set of two Reese's peanut butter cups. Fortunately, sugar isn't a problem for me, yet....
Older I get I do believe I am developing a sweet tooth.

Bubba
So you are bananas for bananas?

I don't remember what we paid then. I remember 4 way hits of window pane or 4 way Purple Double Dome were 2 bucks. Weed 15 unless spooky good, then 20 or 30.

Seemed expensive back then! First 40 dollar weed I remember was mid 70s Columbian Gold, seemed high but what you gonna do?
I was already upset over a 2 1/2 hr Led Zep concert cost an entire $7.50!

Bubba

the good old days...
Quaalude.jpg

Yup. I don't know why they quit making it here. It is available in some countries. In the day, I always liked the French made Mandrax. There were Sopers and Par-rest also.

Most popular were the Rohr (later Lemon) 714.

Another feature, they are smokable. In 1976, we were stuffing "bicentennial bowls" which was Columbian Gold, a crushed 714, and a tince of angel dust, pcp. (phencyclidine). What were we thinking?

Bubba
I remember when lemons were help full in making a different approach in some situations ... :rolleyes:

I remember the electric koolaid parties. They'd set up a bucket with water/wine, dump in some sugar and koolaid packages, and lots of acid. People would chuck in anything they had including downers. If you got to the party late, you only drank a half a glass. A full glass wouldn't be a fun night.

I remember the electric koolaid parties. They'd set up a bucket with water/wine, dump in some sugar and koolaid packages, and lots of acid. People would chuck in anything they had including downers. If you got to the party late, you only drank a half a glass. A full glass wouldn't be a fun night.
Crazy fkers.😳

Latest posts

Back