Let's try it again. Hopefully Life wont get in the way again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Guys, I think I have learned a couple things about the lil Bagseed ghetto girl this grow. I think I have learned that she does not really like to be tied up. The LSTing I did on her seems to have been a bad thing. The plants on the left side that I LST'd a bit harder than the ones on the right that seemed to lag behind, have switched places. The ones on the left look at least a week or 2 behind the right ones now. The ones on the right are throwing some decent buds, but nothing like the first grow where I found this firl and all I did was Top her.... The Colas are about a quarter of the size of the original plant and the ones that I LSTd harder are much smaller than that.

Another thing I have learned about this girl is that I don't beleive that this lady is a candidate for Puffins Re-Veg Technique. I put the Cal-Mag in her last week and it did seem bring the greener parts of the leaves back up and turned them towards the light better. However I think she just likes to eat herself while finishing. The ones on the right are browning a bit more... However I think it did slow a bit since the water change and the ones on the left are now starting to brown a lil bit.

Next grow I will start the Cal-Mag at start of flowering and no more LST.... I will just top all plants and let them grow on ) Tha seems to be what she likes.

Now for the Pics..... speaking of Pics I made several Trich pics..... I LOVE Trich pics )

Ganja 007.jpg

Ganja 009.jpg

Ganja 010.jpg

Ganja 011.jpg

Ganja 013.jpg

Ganja 014.jpg

Ganja 015.jpg

Ganja 016.jpg

Ganja 024.jpg

Ganja 025.jpg

Ganja 026.jpg

Well 6th week is in the books..... The 6 on the right are in the final phase and the ones on the left I think are about a week behind. The Trichs on the right are mostly cloudy with a few ambers here and there.

I broke one of my own rules this week also..... I trimmed some leaves, but they were already cannibalized anyway.... so some of the pics will show before and after.

For Nutes i added 1/2 oz of each, Big Bloom, Cal-mag and Liquid Karma..... on the ones that are a week behind I added a half oz of Pure Blend Bloom.

I am not impressed with the LST at all, this lil ghetto girl does not like to be ties up, so next grow I will just top and let her do what she does best. The 6 plants that I LST'd pretty hard I probably wont yield 2 oz total. The other 6 that were not done that hard will get maybe 4 oz...... I got mare than that off 5 random plants just growing on my first run... this is twice the plants and less yield...

I have also decided that I will move my grow to the attic..... so I will be in the process of turning a hot humid attic into a nice cool place to grow. I will probably start a thread in the Growroom design forum showing the entire process from stat to finish. Should be an interesting read and a how to experience.

Ganja 001.jpg

Ganja 002.jpg

Ganja 003.jpg

Ganja 004.jpg

Ganja 005.jpg

Ganja 006.jpg

Ganja 009.jpg

Ganja 010.jpg

Ganja 011.jpg

Ganja 012.jpg

Ganja 013.jpg

hey cg, whats up? man them brown leaves are trippin' me out. did you try the epsom? i'm soil, soooo , hmm... you did a flush , right? good luck, other than that all else looks descent...

Well the last wate change I put some cal-mag in and the browning has slowed a lot. But this girl seems to like to eat heself when finishing..... Not sure on how to use the epsom salt but i will try to use some next grow. I am also gonna use a some Cal-Mag all the way thru the next grow to.... try to head off the problem before it starts.

wow those are loookin' good i'm tellin ya...I don't know if you mentioned it or not CG, but would you know the particular strain or is it from a bagseed mother???

OK.. Been a few weeks since I updated but there was really no change in the appearance of mah plants.... This pistils got red/brown and the trichs are a nice combination of cloudy and amber....

We are at 9 weeks into flowering.... Today (7-17) I harvested all 12 plants this evening.... Trimming went pretty good and buds look pretty nice.... a Little smallin size but not too bad.... (I guess the no Veg time and the hard LST while in flower kinda hurt) However there are some gnarley looking twisting looking buds that are interesting... I will try to get some pics of them too....... But the next grow is in the bloom room and started now.... Those plants have vegged for at least 5 weeks and are about 16" tall and topped and bushing out well....... I am looking for a huge harvest next time around.

I got some good news and some bad news..... good news first.... Looks like I got about 2.5 lbs (wet) prolly about 14 ozs or so dry once it cures out.... I might be a lil off in my figuring but I hope that it is that close.

the bad news.... 1st item: I will NEVER grow tomatoes in my weed room again.... They got way out of control and infested with lil white moth looking bugs.... The bugs dont seem to like the weed and have seemed to vacated the premises once I got rid of the tomatoes.....

2nd item.... My Bagseed girl is not TOTALLY stable.... While trimming her up and hanging her I ran into one bud which was close to a tie down point that put out 1 seed... the seed was pretty and looked Very nice except that there was no male anywhere close to the grow. I know that this Hermi was a total Stress Hermi but in the end I will NEVER breed this girl now..... and that has kinda put me into a rush for some good seeds....

Anyway, I will post some pics of the hanging buds tomorrow and of the new grow starting.

Well I was gonna get some pics up of the hanging bud but, I didn't heh. I do have some pics of the final harvest now though.... The bud was hanging for about 10 days or so, is good and dry now, but still pretty green... So into the jars it goes for some curing. I found a few more seeds in the buds during final trim but only about a total of 10 or so, so not too bad.... I will never LST during bloom again... I feel that it hurt yield and also caused the couple of hermie buds... But now that I know this girl is not 100% stable, I will NOT breed her... I will grow her a few more times though as I will probably not get real seeds till we get moved some time over the next couple years..( Would hate to start a real grow and up an d move in the middle of it.)

Anyway, here are some harvest pics and the new grow that went into the bloomer later the same evening I havested this crop... They are growing HUGE!!!!! I expect MUCH more yield from them. They are about 10 days into flower now.

ganga 001.jpg

ganga 002.jpg

ganga 003.jpg

ganga 004.jpg

ganga 005.jpg

ganga 006.jpg

ganga 007.jpg

ganga 008.jpg

ganga 009.jpg

ganga 010.jpg

ganga 011.jpg

TYVM KGB 8)... was a pretty good grow... I learned a few things too... Next grow will be even better )... bout 7.5 weeks to go on that one now:hubba: . Cutting for the next grow been in the cloner for about 5 days now too..... So things are set up for a few grows now )

Glad to hear your grow was good and are ready for fall grow..

nice grow CG.:D hows the attic set up going? nice looking bud bro, your into some fine toking now.:D :hubba: :) ...

The attic has been on hold for the last couple weeks..... but about to get back at it...Should be done well before the grow I just started is finished and the clones int he cloner now are ready to start.

Yep, Yep... a lil bit of curing to get the 'green' out and all should be FINE )

very nice indeed,just got toi check it out.i read every bit of both grows and its all good.hope i can come close.thank you very much

very nice information here... (raising my hand) I got a question, would it be great to have mist fogger floats on the water and creates lot of fogs of oxgens? fill in up the chamber?

papabeach1 said:
very nice information here... (raising my hand) I got a question, would it be great to have mist fogger floats on the water and creates lot of fogs of oxgens? fill in up the chamber?

I dont really rely on fogging (aeroponic) for plant growth.... I do a Bubble-ponic to encourage root growth but once I have a well established rootmass I then keep them submerged in full bucket for a DWC grow.

andy52 said:
very nice indeed,just got toi check it out.i read every bit of both grows and its all good.hope i can come close.thank you very much

Thank you Very Much Andy52... I am glad you enjoyed the read... If ya get some time, check out my latest grow... I am revegging 8 of the plants that were harvested in this grow and I am also blooming my 2 mother plants... The revegs are quite ugly atm but I am hoping for new growth soon.:hubba:

water, air pump, air stones, that is all it is to it.. even in the buckets too?

should I try mist fogger to see the results? I can get this week

papabeach1 said:
water, air pump, air stones, that is all it is to it.. even in the buckets too?

should I try mist fogger to see the results? I can get this week

Yep... 12 5-Gallon Buckets.. One large Air Pump with a 12-way divider...Buckets filled with Nute solution and tops cut out to suspend 5 in net pots with clones in Hydroton and 2 400 watt HPS lights.

Latest posts

Back