My Old Fart Grow 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always TC your ladies look amazing, that moonshine is really packing it on.

Looks like your little hopper was on the verge of full blown locustism (I dont think thats a word)

Not a Weekly Update

Since we turned the page, I had to put some color up.

1. Urkel
2. AK 47
3. Pre Y2K Blueberry
4. Old Time Moonshine
5. Dragonfly

1 Urkel.jpg

1AK47.jpg

12 Y2kbb.jpg

1 OTM.jpg

6.jpg

Nice color...may I add some more for ya:)

:heart:

take care and be safe

edit.....That is a great shot of the Dragon Fly

004.JPG

011.JPG

006.JPG

010.JPG

008.JPG

Sweet
I can't wait till my girls start to look something like that.

Awesome 4u, Thank you so much!

And thank you too Tasty, always nice to hear from you.

September, always a surprise when it shows up and always much awaited. Overnight temps dropped to 46f a couple nights ago, and are now hovering at the high 40's to low 50's. This is already starting to bring out some color in the Purple Diesel, or it is strain related. I am guessing strain related. The first two pictures below are the Purple Diesel, you can see in the first one the calix starting to go purple. I love this girl. We also had some damage to that plant, some kind of bird (a large one) knocked over a bucket and broke a pretty good size branch off of one of the PD plants.

1. Purple Diesel
2. Purple Diesel Kola
3. Ak 47, some are big, some are smaller, all are crazy full.
4. NorthernLights #5
5. Old Time Moonshine.

Enjoying the cooler weather, low nineties all last week.

Thanks guys for commenting and following this journal.

1 Purple Diesel.jpg

1 a Purple Diesel.jpg

1 Ak 47.jpg

1 NorthernLights #5.jpg

Old Time Moonshine.jpg

What lovely shots TC. The first one is a beauty. They all are. Fun time of year.

Nice spider dahlias too 4U.

Yummy- looks quite tasty.

My girls are starting to get the sugar coated frosting on the tops. Looks so sparkly in my tent.

Happy September!

hi tc. very pretty girls. your flowering ahead of me again i see. some of my girls just started a week ago. i have one i made last season that is super fast finisher is sour d moonshine x pure afghan. it is one that won bpotm late last year. :)

biggest girl going here od is benny's pink mama. she is a big tree in the ground.

we had alot of grasshoppers this year munching on everything. i ran them out with sevin dust all around my areas. they make fast work of wrecking an mj plant...

hope you have a great finish. look forward to watching the remainder of the od season. (almost time to start up my indoor now. shooting for next week)...

:ciao: tcbud

I sure hope my Purple Diesel looks like yours...your very insperational too me girl....

So nice to see all of you.

Irish, we got hit with more of the "locust" type grass hoppers this year. Like the one on the last page. I actually had one sheer off a bud on one of the plants. Glad to hear that Benny is holding his end on outdoor this year, I have not been following his outdoor over at...BB? This summer, I have spent less time than usual on the computer watching peoples grows due to the husband being home. I have seen some of his journals over at Cannetics though.

Rose, Tasty, 4u (who inspires me with his neatness and awesome ladies), and Roddy, thanks for dropping in and saying hey!

We have a fire near us, thirty miles away. The smoke is not as bad as it could be with the wind blowing more to the north than east toward us. Sometimes the wind does shift, and it is close the windows and stay inside time.

The girls have white specks on them from the ash from the fire. My truck is covered with it.

1. AK 47
2. The Golden Goat, the stems/branches on this plant are the sturdiest in the garden IMO.
3. NorthernLights 5, you can see the effect of the smoke in the lighting on this bud.
4. Old Time Moonshine, by the time they are finished, all the shade leaves are gonna be gone.
5. Purple Diesel

1AK.jpg

1goldengoat.jpg

1NL5.jpg

1OTM.jpg

1PD.jpg

Super Nice TC! I really like the Purple Diesel, but they all look fantastic!!

Three short weeks and we will be taking down our first Plant! We looked at them today with the loop. We found the Purple Diesel, Albert Walker and Snow Cap with the most amber trichs. Not a lot, but they are there. This may cause us to rethink the order of the take down. As Girls will be Girls and they will dictate their own order. We did also find a few of the the AK47, who flowered first, to have a few amber also, just not as much.

1. The Golden Goat, looking frosty, if I do say. Still in line to be taken last.
2. The Old Time Moonshine bud. Getting absolutely Bulky!
3. The Old Time Moonshine plant. Every branch became a bud.
4. The Snow Cap bud. I like the aroma of her best.
5. Snow Cap the Plant. Due to the LST, I have huge kolas. :D

The feeding schedule is ChaChing by Fox Farms and Molasses every 5 days. We are seeing quite a bit of fade. The purpling from the cooler temps is not happening as we are staying above 45-50 degrees overnight.

Rain it is not forecast until the last weekend of the month. There is the possible shower on next Tuesday, but we will not cover them for just a shower.

It is pucker time for all of us Outdoor Growers! Don't forget to breath. :p

1 GG.jpg

1 OTM.jpg

1 OTM a.jpg

1 SC.jpg

1 SC a.jpg

Lets turn the page on this grow journal.

The Old Fart went out last evening and took these. He does a good job. Sure has been nice having him around this summer. This is the first summer in 12 years that we have both been home. I sure have enjoyed it.

1. AK 47
2. Old Time Moonshine. Wonder what a plant from seed would look like.
3. Purple Diesel. Getting red hairs and purple calix'es
4. Snow Cap.
5. Snow Cap, I think.

a ak47.jpg

a OTM.jpg

a PD.jpg

a snowcap.jpg

a S C again.jpg

Latest posts

Back