N1XON's Bag Seed Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so i harvested 2 of the plants and they are drying now.. i have pics but cant find the cord right now so ill do that latter.. But i left the last plant in there prob gonna harvest that one on Friday..

I have been drying my buds and cant figure out how to make them more solid.. all my buds become to airy and fluffy.. if someone could help me on that a little it would help..

I have just been cutting each stem on the plant and hanging them upside down in the closet in the dark.. the closet is about 75c so i don't think thats a problem.. is there anything i can do to make my buds more solid

OK so i am back..

i started out my season with 4 bag seeds in 2 gallon pots out side a week b4 june.. then ended up getting messed up by wild life lol.. so now i am starting a new batch..

i have 15 seeds germing..

not really sure if im going to have enough time to grow given its july 1st and there not even in soil yet..

going to try to get 20-30 plants growing outside after starting them indoors..

if you guys have any helpfull tips to try to get the plants to grow faster or better let me know :)

Latest posts

Back