Nirvana Group Grow 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Northern Light fems today but gonna be a month or so before I have the room to start them.

my seeds still didnt come yet, and i ordered when 4u did. i think customs got em :(

shortbus from what i have heard even if customs got them you should still get the package with nothing in them i think it all depends where you live and where they come in to the US and when. i think that they like making things difficult and hold up packages until they have enough to clear and search then they send them out. :confused2: thats just my thoughts though

I think DarkHorse is on to something...ive ordered plenty of beans from all over world..and at times the same as others..hang tight Shortbus..they will show...ya know some me buddies of old called me shortbus...allmost started a complex ..:giggle:...heres what I have

first one to pop up and needed help with helmet...not looking good...Ill soak the other 5 when ShortB gets thiers;)

take care and be safe

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

Dropped mine last night 2 vracked already will throw in soil tomorrow.

I ended up with swiss cheese, i dont know why i bought swiss cheese, i went with the intention of buying Master Kush, and even had it in my cart and at the last second switched to swiss cheese.

Im moving in may so i dont know if i can get em germed vegged flowered and cut before then, i may have to sit this one out.

I wont be starting mine till next week.

Green mojo to all ya all!

I had 10/10 White Rhino pop. 9/10 made it to some medium. The long cycle begins.

I have a 5 pack of ak48 I'll start in the am to get going again.

:hubba:

only 1-5...SHotbus you get your beans yet?..Im gonna soak the other 5 tonight...pretty crappy here so far...But I figured it would..

4-5 cracked and now in peat pellets.

who else try these Blackjacks?...and how are everyone else germ going?

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

My Wonder Woman shipped this morning. Now we'll see how long it takes to get to a little mountain community in the western US. I will start some as soon as I get them.

I am germing 5 Master Kush also.

4u2sm0ke said:
only 1-5...SHotbus you get your beans yet?..Im gonna soak the other 5 tonight...pretty crappy here so far...But I figured it would..

nope no seeds yet :(

5 for 5 on my Ai beans. All above ground and happy pulled last helmet off this morning.

good luck all! il be pullin up the hammock for this bad boy. green mojo

posting up for this one this should be good. wish had had money to get some seeds from there but just blew my seed fund on ata tunrda from seedman

Hi growers,

Finally I could plant my seeds. I popped a couple each of Master Kush and Jock Horror. I have a correction, I was wrong, there were ten seeds in Jock, there were two tiny ones in one part and and empty one beside it.

Green mojo to all for the nirvana grow!

3 little girls popped up to play! Got a later start then planned, This is day 8.

ak babe.jpg

Let there be light!

Have a great weekend!

I received my Wonder Woman seeds yesterday I will be popping a couple of these in the next day or two. I have 5 Master Kush that all sprouted. It will be a few days yet until I put them into a DWC unit.

Latest posts

Back