Nirvana Group Grow 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one of the top 2. About half way thru. All are almost identical with the top 2 being a bit more greasy looking with frost.

IMG_2929.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

Here is a pick of the Jack Horror for you PP, It just has just gone outside.
DSCF1883.JPG[/CENTER][/CENTER] The master kush looks terrible but that could be it got out of control..tall and not a good looking plant yet, to be cont.....

Ok. I kept three of the White Rhinos. It's a close first place, need the last few weeks to decide.

I will get some pics of the Chrystal and Jock Horror. All the kids are being sexed in 1gal. Them into final home.

Looks good Rose!

Holiday weekend update everyone!

The White Rhinos are pretty much finished at 8 weeks. I will snap a pic of the ones I kept and the ones I did not keep, to show what was in a 10 pack. I can say this, for the cost, these will rival genetics out there of 10 times the cost, so don't be fooled by pricing.

As for the Jock Horror and Chrystal. I got all the females into their final home, need to count how many of each, but its around 50/50 female/male. Gonna pull the flower tent out and put in the last set of Nirvana ladies.

Leaving the restaurant and brought the camera home. I got 3/10 on the Chrystal and 9/10 on the Jock Horror( I know, crazy).

Wait till see you White Rhino #1. :holysheep:

verry nice White Rhino there. Picked some up a few weeks ago and am :smoke1: on it. Very sedative stoned towards the end. A real night ender in my book.

I flipped the Chrystal and Jock horror a few days ago. Just waiting for her to stretch out a bit then take some clones and prune up the lowers on them.

Thanx BBP. I remember you saying that WR was in your top all time favs. Holds true with what I found. Really really dank.

I love the stuff. Their White Widow is good too...probably a lil morre potent than WR.

Here is some of the dried and cured White Rhino. Really potent, hashy flavor. This was probably 4th best and not the keeper.

IMG_2984-001.JPG

IMG_2986-001.JPG

Latest posts

Back