Noobies first grow, hopefully i can change my name soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is a new pic, its not growing much at all height wise. its packing on good size buds, maybe in a couple days after the flush i will post pics of both plants.

my plants still havent grown much since flowering. i think something is wrong. most of the leaves on one plant are turning brown. they are only 16 inches tall after 6 weeks of flowering and they were 12 inches at the start of flowering. there are no sacs like i saw on the male, is there any other way to tell if they are hermie? they smell really strong, do males and hermies still smell like strong weed? can you smoke hermies?

By the way some browning and yellowing is normal during flowering as nitrogen use is decreased. I think you will be fine. Pretty soon you will be :bong: soon.

cut the plants down yesterday, i'm pretty dissapointed with the entire flowering stage. maybe i didnt have enough nutes, maybe too much, not really sure. they packed on lots of buds but never grew any bigger than about 16 inches tall.

i got about 1 ounce and a couple 40's. pretty good for my first try. i smoked myself and a few friends retarded last night, it is pretty good. now i know how incumbent the growers are around here, as an educated person i know that with a small amount of work, i could easily grow some grade A **** much better than anything i've seen around here

good job Noob84, 1oz off how many plants?

We got two 6 foot girls and hoping to get at least 2oz's

2 plants, after finishing the curing and taking off all the leaves i got about 1.5 ounces to 1.7. my plants where only 1 foot and a half tall but the cola was huge. they were really tightly packed buds.

Noob84 said:
cut the plants down yesterday, i'm pretty dissapointed with the entire flowering stage. maybe i didnt have enough nutes, maybe too much, not really sure. they packed on lots of buds but never grew any bigger than about 16 inches tall.

Hey there ex-noob!

Don´t get discouraged.....it´s prolly the genetics. Usually the bagseed variety buds won´t produce as much as some good seeds. Really ferts and lights and all that have alot to do with the health and production....but nothing can beat good genetics! next time get your hands on some good WW or Big Bud seeds. You´ll see a big difference in the flowering stage!

been a long time since i've been on here. getting ready for round 2, going to let the plants veg for longer, i think it was the cfl's that made for a fairly weak flowering growth. i've seen plants with the big 400-600w bulbs and they stretch a lot and i dont have the room for them. i am going to stick with the cfl's and see if i can get a little more production out of them. i will see if i can crowd 4-5 plants in there at one time and go for 4-5 ounces in 3+/- months. new thread coming soon.

hey guys, sorry to just join the disscusion, but i was wondering if any of u guys have any idea of whats happenin to my plant, the ends of the leafs are dryin and it has never looked like the pictures youve shown here, its my 1st grow btw. oh and how do you know if its male or female

DSC02526.JPG

DSC02524.JPG

DSC02530.JPG

Latest posts

Back