PurpleSkunks WW X NB Grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i put her on 12/12 today so im giving her some magic dust,if shes female i will put back to vegg take cliipings and then flower later with clones in veeg now.if its a male i will make seeds i hope.PS

so im gonna germ two more seeds later on tonight or tommorow,so i can grow them up with the clones that just rooted.if the one i just put into flowering is a female,i will take clippings to clone revegg and flower with other clones and keep the wwxnb clipping for a mother for now,till i see some traits that look better then the others,pretty much what i did with my cali orange seeds.!PS

Alright! Purple Skunk - gonna keep a mother going in your new veg box. Looking great so far. Can't wait to see a frosty girl.

PB:)

Pot Belly said:
Alright! Purple Skunk - gonna keep a mother going in your new veg box. Looking great so far. Can't wait to see a frosty girl.

PB:)
yes i got a cali orange mother might as well do something good with this strain keep it alive as long as i can that is if shes a female.PS:D

Yes - mothers can be kept for years if tended to properly. That WW x NB is a rare beauty - that kinda girl you don't want to let go of.

i put her with my flowering stuff but will keep u updated on her here.PS

so im pretty positive its a female i seen a pistil yesterday:D forming and now another today,i hope im not wrong but it seems the females take there time to flower well the males bust there balls out IME.so i took 2 clippings i pray they root.PS

check out the rest of this grow in my stuff flowering journal thanks.PS

shes a female wow so far great odds put 2 seeds to germ one didnt sprout but the one that did was female wow,so two clippings i took for a mother yayyyyyyyyyy they better root.i cant wait to try this stoneybud since i know im getting buds now.thanks TBG i will post pics when more flowers form.PS

That's great news PS. ;) Pretty good female odds with these beans for us. :aok:

Congrats on the girl PS :yay:, shes a special breed take care of her ;)

Latest posts

Back