PurpleSkunks WW X NB Grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
That's great news PS. ;) Pretty good female odds with these beans for us. :aok:
yes and i hope it stays that way.PS

Dubbaman said:
Congrats on the girl PS :yay:, shes a special breed take care of her ;)
oh i will took 2 clippings so i can use for a mother till i get some more seed germed.i will probably do 8 nextime aroung.PS:D

SAHM318 said:
May i ask where you ordered the seeds?
You can't order them.;)
SAHM318 said:

Dont feel bad man we all want to try our hand at that one.

PurpleSkunk said:
oh i will took 2 clippings so i can use for a mother till i get some more seed germed.i will probably do 8 nextime aroung.

It will be a StonyBud jungle in therelike that MOJO for all of them.

It will be a StonyBud jungle in therelike that MOJO for all of them.
thats the plan i may even trash the caliorange mother later on and keep 2 wwxnb mothers:D .PS

so 2 clippings rooted i put one in soil.YAYYYYYYYYYYY got one more waiting to root boy did these root fast.

here how's she's lookin:eek: :fid: :p :D .PS

ad 188.jpg

Man O man PS she is looking great. :aok: I can't really tell from the pic but did you happen to get one of those reall frosty ladies? Anyway your doing a great job as always my froend keep it up. ;)

Hmmm .. have to get myself some of those seeds :batman:

Man O man PS she is looking great. :aok: I can't really tell from the pic but did you happen to get one of those reall frosty ladies? Anyway your doing a great job as always my froend keep it up. ;)
u know i was gonna ask u how long before they start to stink,and as for being frosty not yet,it may still be to young.but i hope its a frosty 1.PS

Looking great man love that wwxnb gotta get some of them too. when will seedsboutique be carring them ? :rofl: i know i know its not a strain thats out on the market (yet). how soon you planning on flowering? i may have missed it when i reread through the thread?

Latest posts

Back