PurpleSkunks WW X NB Grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so shes looking good seed fell of and shes slowly opening i got a cali orange seedling exactyl the same it will be fun to watch these grow together.the other seedling of the wwxnb hasnt cracked but i havent gave up.:D PS

heres the first pic of her open:D.i sure hope its a female clones are a must:D !!PS

ad 093.jpg

shes looking great i just put her under the 400 watt mh i will flower in about 3 weeks sex her lol and ifs shes female mother her,that would give me 3 mothers to pick from.seedlings are kool but i need to build up my supply then i can use more of the wwXnb and mother the females to see the diffrent pheno types.and decide what one i will attempt to keep alive for years to come.PS

just put me some seeds in germ so itll be fun to compare

I see me a little Stoneybud baby. ;) Hey PS did the other one ever crack?

:D
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I see me a little Stoneybud baby. ;) Hey PS did the other one ever crack?
no it didnt but hey i got more so im sure all the rest will crack when im ready.tbg if u get a chance check out my cali orange journal its done.PS:D

man that stonybud is just popin up everywhere now GL on the grow PS green-mojo all around :bong:

heres a pic of her today.:D :woohoo: i see a lite purple on the leaf's that normal TBG?pics not good enuff to see.PS

ad 099.jpg

Ive got a sprout thats at the same stage as yours.Mine also had purple on its leaves,usually purple is caused by low temps,although my plant was in a 75-80 degree environment.Ive come to the concluison that this sprout is a early showing purple pheno:D

Check my thread for pics.

WM.

We didn't get any purple when we grew them PS. By the way she looks great. ;)
PurpleSkunk said:
heres a pic of her today.:D :woohoo: i see a lite purple on the leaf's that normal TBG?pics not good enuff to see.PS

bombbudpuffa said:
Or it may be asking for a lil potash:D.
Nah,ive started over 8 seeds in this soil mix,and this has been the first one to purple.

Latest posts

Back