PurpleSkunks WW X NB Grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree, but to me if the seedling gets passed germ, its all good, i've had none die except when i went to jail, that wasnt my fault though, anway germ's probably the hardest part for me, and its cake walk, all in the seed i guess lol
keep it up and keep it sticky lol

Dc

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
We didn't get any purple when we grew them PS. By the way she looks great. ;)
ya i must of been seeing things my bad lol.she does look good though shes luvin that foxfarm soil;) !!!PS

Nah,ive started over 8 seeds in this soil mix,and this has been the first one to purple.
Plants are like people...they don't all need the same thing;).

so i topped her and will be topping a few more times before i put on 12/12 to determine sex,i will post pics later!!!PS:D heres a pic of a piece i just picked up!!!!

ad 103.jpg

Looking good PS. ;) I can tell right now she's gonna be a nice one. Looks very healthy and well taken care of. As always PS your doing a great job. :aok:

ya she is doing great no yellow jut supurb so far,but then again this one gets special attetion:D !!PS

so heres a pic of her,and the newgrowth after 1st topping.her leaves got the sexy shaped edges:p :D ,if shes a female she so farlooks to be a good mother.PS

ad 109.jpg

i was thinking the same thing,such a beatiful breed,:D tbg gots a great strain.:D PS

Man she's looking great PS. Doesn't take long at all for that new growth to come in. How long has she been growing now?

so i topped the top 2 branches and the 4 from the lower,next i will takes 3 clipings and put to flower.:woohoo: PS

ad 116.jpg

Latest posts

Back