Slowmo's Blush and Kult grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well as soon as i find the cord for my camera i'll up date this thing.

i finally got around to installing my 400watt mh, i added it to my 2 150watt hps in flowering. i've gotta say i can see a difference in the plants in just the short time its been in there.

i have the plants in a 3x3x6 box with 30000 lumens from the hps and 36000 from the mh so its a total of 66000 lumens over 9 sq ft. i like it alot so far. im just wondering what kinda effect the mixed spectrum is gonna have on the plants.

Sorry to hear of all your troubles...dam what ever happened to a "speedy trial"?

I think your girls are going to like the extra light and I don't think they are going to mind the mixed spectrum one little bit. I believe that I may have read somewhere that a little more blue during flowering will give you a little tighter buds.

if they thought i was a real criminal they would have already put me in jail. it taking so long just proves they have a weak case and im no big deal to them. they just want some money. i prepared to answer for my part but im not take charges that aren't mine.

also i guess im gonne have to buy a new cord for my camera still can't find mine..

Hey slowmo, you definately got a nice lumen count over there. Hope everything goes well for you over there man.

:hairpull: i was looking forward to seeing how the ladies have flourished under there extra lumens

how was the temps with the added light and did yopu have to add more fans :48:

UKG, I can read your mind. "HMMMM, maybe I should consider more light. Better ask the big question. Is it going to cook my babies?"
Am I even close?

hah! i found the cord. the first 3 are blush the other 2 are kult. i have another kult in flowering but its not lookin so good so i figured i would keep it a dirty little secret.

DSC02119.JPG

DSC02120.JPG

DSC02122.JPG

DSC02123.JPG

DSC02124.JPG

as for my temps, they got high untill i added a bigger intake fan. i don't know the cfm of the fans i use they're just house fans. but the 400 watt mh isn't as hot as i thought it would be.. its about 6 inches from the top of a few plants and its not hot at all on the plants.. its just a bare bulb, but my temps right now stay at 78 when the lights are on and mid 60's when they're off.

i forgot to mention that the 2nd and 3rd blush have been flowering for 4 weeks, the first only 2 weeks. the first kult has been in for 2 weeks and the
2nd pic 4 weeks..

how do you count the weeks m8?
is that 2 weeks from 12/12, or 2 weeks from pistills, or buds?
had mine on 12/12 for almost 2 weeks now.. very tiny buds here though. (then again, i'm sure your setup is probably better than my ghetto grow ;) )

have noticed the KULT seem to be the fastest/biggest buds so far (which i found weird as i remember crazy had a heck of a time with the ULT being very slow near the end)
no skush this grow?

niice what you feeding your girls ? day 1 flower begins with first pistol after being placed on 12/12

kaotik said:
how do you count the weeks m8?
is that 2 weeks from 12/12, or 2 weeks from pistills, or buds?
had mine on 12/12 for almost 2 weeks now.. very tiny buds here though. (then again, i'm sure your setup is probably better than my ghetto grow ;) )

i count from the time i flip the lights. i know most people count from the time they see groups of pistils but its easier for me to keep track this way because i have several at different stages.

have noticed the KULT seem to be the fastest/biggest buds so far (which i found weird as i remember crazy had a heck of a time with the ULT being very slow near the end)
no skush this grow?

i have one kult that seems slow but the other two are moving pretty fast. i remember him saying that to.
as for the skush i decided to wait on those. i have to many projects going.

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
niice what you feeding your girls ? day 1 flower begins with first pistol after being placed on 12/12

during veg i use vigoro 10-10-10
during flowering i use bloom buster 10-54-10

as for day 1 of flowering starting the day you see the first pistol, these plants were sexualy mature at 4 to 6 weeks from seed. that means they had pistils or preflowers. if what your sayin is true then they've been flowering for something like 10 weeks. i think most people start counting weeks after the two week stretch when they see small pistil clusters (very small buds) not just 1 pistil..

The exact time you put into flower shouldn't be effecting when you chop. It should only be used to give you a time line for when to start checking maturity. So I dont think it really matters when you start counting.

I just go from the day I make the switch, then I can see how much they progress from that point.

looking real nice slow :aok: i am loving the kult ,,im coming up to week 9 now and only just turning cloudy but nice fat colas :D

looking good slowmo. they will love the extra lumens. gotta keep that air moving.;) :cool: .

that blush seems to have more leaf to bud ratio, while the KULT seems to be the opposite. they both look exactly what i love to grow. short, full bodied , bushes. have you cloned either? if so, how'd that go?...bb...

hey BB, i forgot to mention that didn't i.. i took clones about a month ago from both strains and they rooted pretty fast, like 12 day i think. i really like the way these plants grow also. i've had a few stretch out but for the most part they've stayed small and thick. im gonna make f2's of each strain and im gonna use the plants that stayed short and fat as parents. hope it works like i want it to.

so far it looks like the kult is gonna have huge buds, and im starting to see what you mean about leaf to bud on the blush.. i have one kult at 4 weeks thats starting to really put on the trichs. i wish my camera took better pics..

Latest posts

Back