Airborne and gmo Tandem Grow Top Dawg Seeds GMOxGTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see what I can yield when I put all of the attention in to a single plant. I moved the net up and wove the tops over and under, trimmed a ton of the wispy stuff underneath the canopy, and am keeping my chin up and still aiming for 20oz+ outta this grow.
20220429_215436.jpg
20220429_215503.jpg
20220429_215850.jpg

All 4 Irene OG for sure female.
They were feminized seeds I found out.
Pretty sure 2/4 of the gmo x gth are male.
I’ve been holding back on taking them out because I am not 100% sure.
Look like a crab claw more than a pistol or pollen sack.
I will put up a pic. Guessing I will have 2 coming down though.

Growth picking up the pace now. I am feeding veg nutes finally and the ladies are loving it!

Cloning once I am for sure on the other two. Usually I have pretty good luck 🤞.
I will take a 3-4 off each female and label for that keeper pheno!
244A17FF-624C-4C2F-AC28-C521F1BEE010.jpeg
0B74C4CA-1D89-46BD-8475-9D6AA9A6F82C.jpeg
B3D2D73B-A5C9-4AFC-9457-12B0D70C954F.jpeg

I had the same problem identifying sex on the crab claw preflowers. I kept going back and forth on whether they were male or female. Then, a week in to flower, it was obvious that the 3 I was having a hard time determining sex were male, as they all grew clusters of pollen sacks overnight.
It must be a strain thing.... In the past I've noticed males showing sex earlier than females. This strain seems like we are both experiencing the opposite of that.

I had the same problem identifying sex on the crab claw preflowers. I kept going back and forth on whether they were male or female. Then, a week in to flower, it was obvious that the 3 I was having a hard time determining sex were male, as they all grew clusters of pollen sacks overnight.
It must be a strain thing.... In the past I've noticed males showing sex earlier than females. This strain seems like we are both experiencing the opposite of that.
Did you snap a pic of those males?

Day 11. Responding nicely to the trellis net. Vigorous growth, room to spread out.
pH 5.55, RH 37%, temp 72f, res temp 65.5f
20220502_144832.jpg
20220502_144807.jpg

Last edited:
I removed the two I wasn’t sure of and put them in my greenhouse. Might collect a little pollen off of them an experiment 🤔.
I sprayed the crap out of all the tents so my trip issue doesn’t spread from my flower tent.
Will be taking cuts this weekend.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

humidifiers... specifically cool mist.... work much better with distilled water... RO next best.
Which is why I run both a Waterwise distiller, a bigger 8 gallon still, and a RO machine.

Bubba

Reactions: gmo
Which is why I run both a Waterwise distiller, a bigger 8 gallon still, and a RO machine.

Bubba
I don't know what it is about installing and RO system that makes me procrastinate, but it does. I'd like to have it put in under my standard size utility sink because that's where I source my gardening water. Maybe I'll bite the bullet...

I love mine.
I have a 6 stage ro and I have it piped into my grow room so I have drinking water for my family and the plant water runs through another set of ion filters.
Ppms for plant water is 2.

Well, I sort of pussed out a little, I unscrew the tip off the faucet, screw in an adapter and make some water, then undo it. I need a utility sink in basement where I could do a permanent setup. Dont want all that stuff under kitchen sink. Can't spare the space!

bubba

I love mine.
I have a 6 stage ro and I have it piped into my grow room so I have drinking water for my family and the plant water runs through another set of ion filters.
Ppms for plant water is 2.
they say the first sign of needing to replace the main filter is rising ppms. I've had mine at least a year I think. Straight out of faucet cold ran for few minutes is 230. After RO it goes back and forth between 0 and 1. It is a cheap meter however...

Bubba

My out of faucet cold water ranges from 425-550ppm. We have notoriously hard water in my city. I use the hard water formula of floramicro due to my high starting ppm.

I'll start shopping for an RO machine now.

Thanks, fellas.

Latest posts

Back