Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell!! 😆 🤣 I wanted to drop in and say Merry Christmas to u guys! I hope u all have a safe and joyful holiday.
Hey Dude.... missed ya. Venom is a long time trusted buddy and let's send some healing vibes and prayers for his wife recovering from eye surgery. I bet you look just darling in your little nurses outfit bro... mine is getting snug.. hahaha. Married 35yrs and I'm getting better at caring for her...
Hope you and her are doing well, and she is doing well on her recovery,
For sure, for sure...

Merry Christmas Dude
1702123699961.png

I got my pots all washed up today with CLR.... that stuff is amazing to remove all the Calcium build up clogging all the drain holes up... rinse outside, to remove dirt, spray with CLR and run thru dishwasher... walla. ready to go.
Problem is I keep rethinking what I want to grow, why, because in the past few days a bunch of new Autos have arrived making decisions harder.... but tonight, something is going into water so I can start my 2023 Christmas Grow...

Decisions decisions...

Talk about changing your mind.... I was flooded with GDP and already had some I was putting back for, well, now I guess. Be a nice side by side grow of 3 different versions, 2 pure one crossed.... lets see who all is coming to play....

4 - Beast Mode F2 Regs by Carty's Collective Crosses, seeds by Argo's Gardens
4 - GDP A Fems
4 - GDP B Fems
2 - Pink Flamingo x GDP Fems
1 - White Widow Fem

I have 8 pots... 6 of them 1gal plastic orchid pots, 2 of them 2gal felt pots.... the WW goes into one of the 2gal as does both Pink Flamingo x GDP and only the better female gets to move forward...

Beast Mode will need sexing of course but I wanted to test a few things like germination % and of course, growth etc etc..

K. I. S. S. Method.... we've all heard this statement, so lets try a grow done with this attitude in mind...

Why, because not everyone can afford $30 for a bag of dirt and especially when some, not myself, need 10 bags per grow.. ouch. well, I've used this soil just recently with great results and I'm here to show you a $6
bag can do you just as well as the others...

Miracle Grow, I do prefer the 3mos feeder but, this works just fine. I do add a small bag of chunky perlite to this as I make up each pot.. $8. be here tomorrow, otherwise I think the soil is a bit heavy and this changes all that.. extra perlite people, a must. and go chunky... smaller chunks are already in it...
IMG_20231210_002225.jpg

Then, put on your gloves that your bro Venom sent you, how epic are these everybody....
IMG_20231210_002447.jpg

and please say a prayer for our friend who lost his dog either on or right near his birthday.... sorry bro..

I like to mix the soil up in advance, add a few scoops of DT food grade and mix really good, let sit
IMG_20231210_002203.jpg

Be sure to clean the calcium build up at your drain holes really good, pots may appear clean but are they truly ready... and I love my Orchid pots, look at all the drain area.. Orhids are air root plants is why....
IMG_20231210_002255.jpg

Then you get out your seed stash and pluck out some winners to drop into a solution of clean filtered
water with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to help remove any sticky residue left on the seeds shell from the calyx..
IMG_20231210_002433.jpg

Tomorrow the perlite will arrive allowing me to prep all the pots and the seeds to fully germinate before planting... this will be fun.. and I get to grow some of my Beast Mode F2 stock....

K. I. S. S. Method.... we've all heard this statement, so lets try a grow done with this attitude in mind...

Why, because not everyone can afford $30 for a bag of dirt and especially when some, not myself, need 10 bags per grow.. ouch. well, I've used this soil just recently with great results and I'm here to show you a $6
bag can do you just as well as the others...

Miracle Grow, I do prefer the 3mos feeder but, this works just fine. I do add a small bag of chunky perlite to this as I make up each pot.. $8. be here tomorrow, otherwise I think the soil is a bit heavy and this changes all that.. extra perlite people, a must. and go chunky... smaller chunks are already in it...
View attachment 348642

Then, put on your gloves that your bro Venom sent you, how epic are these everybody....
View attachment 348645
and please say a prayer for our friend who lost his dog either on or right near his birthday.... sorry bro..

I like to mix the soil up in advance, add a few scoops of DT food grade and mix really good, let sit
View attachment 348643
Be sure to clean the calcium build up at your drain holes really good, pots may appear clean but are they truly ready... and I love my Orchid pots, look at all the drain area.. Orhids are air root plants is why....
View attachment 348644
Then you get out your seed stash and pluck out some winners to drop into a solution of clean filtered
water with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to help remove any sticky residue left on the seeds shell from the calyx..
View attachment 348646

Tomorrow the perlite will arrive allowing me to prep all the pots and the seeds to fully germinate before planting... this will be fun.. and I get to grow some of my Beast Mode F2 stock....
🍿

I gotta feelin’ there will be a lot of gabagoo going on in this forum. I will be panting my summer stock about Feb 15th so it will be big enough to go outside on April first after Our last frost date passes. So very excited for this summer grow. It’s gonna be good Y’all! I really enjoy outdoor gardening. This year is going to be epic thanks to all the wonderful people on this forum. Got like 20 or more new strains of stuff you can not buy as it is creations for the most part. So very excited for the summer grow 2024.

Latest posts

Back