Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what they say about guys who cut women's hair don't ya.😱😁
By the way good job Caroline,,,I mean Carty.
😂😂😂
Just fking with ya brother. I trim my Wife's hair every once in awhile on a full moon. Don't ask me what the fking full moon thing is all about.🤪
They have friends like us...............................
That's weird, I guess you edited this somehow post above of what you wrote is diff................. LOL

Nice Job Cart
I am imagining what you look like LOL
When you start your cloning business........
I see you now
1703597721862.png

What a great day... so my wife decides Christmas morning she cannot take her long hair anymore.. I said, um, babe, let me try.... hehe. she's like, ok.. ah oh. So, I watched a few youtube videos on the Bobb style cut she wanted... let's face it, her hair grows fast.... poor girl is hot flashing so a shorter cut just makes sense....

Go wet your hair hon.... and this is what happened today at Carty's CutsView attachment 349632

After
View attachment 349633View attachment 349631

Not bad for a first try ever... I watched Caroline's video's on layering and bob cuts... Ladybug like this style the best and I of course wanted to make it my own so I left her left side an inch longer...
It's actually causing her hair to part slightly off center now and lay just perfect.. happy wife.

I love watching stuff on youTube and then trying it from working on the car or home to, well, cutting my wife's hair... and I am now her hair stylist... hehehe
Looks Nice.

You know what they say about guys who cut women's hair don't ya.😱😁
By the way good job Caroline,,,I mean Carty.
😂😂😂
Just fking with ya brother. I trim my Wife's hair every once in awhile on a full moon. Don't ask me what the fking full moon thing is all about.🤪
People are crazy on a full moon😜

Ok.... for Autos done Carty's way, this is what I do at 2wks old....

Remove all this..
IMG_20231228_084842.jpg

Promotes upward growth and allows the plant to concentrate it's energies where it's needed, the upper plant development. in a week they will totally change.

And remember, for nice healthy plants that will grow fast, air flow is a must. I recently had to break down and clean all my fans and what a difference.. leaf's are fluttering again, plants are happier...

Your nutso dude.... I bet if we got to hang out as kids we'd of built some cool bikes or whatever together..
my first car was a 70 Maverick and I ripped out the interior and replaced it all with fur... my dad said it looked professionally done. and so it began and I started tricking out all my friends cars... window tinting, installing stereos etc etc.... never chased that dream though, worked as a Service Manager... lol.

I always pull as gently as possible and the little b itch stays and the rest comes off. Another one bites the dust. I always try and always kill the little baby. I guess Im too rough even in gentle mode😳
Jan the brute eh? yeah, why it's best to wait till week 2 or 3 depending on your growth rate.
and ya gotta be careful.. I grip the round leaf, thumb on top as close to stem as possible and pull down.
a long skin will peel down and usually lift right off... but sometimes I wants to continue and pulls on the roots, I cut these are soil level. but that's rare, usually just peels off easily.. the single bladed leaf can be snipped with scissors or better, a clean razor blade so you don't pinch like scissors do.
I just did mine last night after forgetting to at watering... Let's see how they look in a week at up potting..

My last 2 babies of this run were born yesterday... Wang Dang Psidium Pu Tang by Gary Repins of Sniper Seeds... my bro Gary has been very sick lately, my 2nd friend experiencing kidney failures.... he's finally home again, feel better bro, these plants are for you...

The 2 Pink Mango x GDP fems are very healthy.... all the lower growth was removed right after this shot...
IMG_20231228_085327.jpg

Congratulations on that BOTM win Carty.
Sorry I have not gotten the latest batch of labels out yet, had to wait until after the first of the year to get them on press due to production goals. Should be able to get them moving this week.
Happy new year!

Hey Dude.... missed ya. Venom is a long time trusted buddy and let's send some healing vibes and prayers for his wife recovering from eye surgery. I bet you look just darling in your little nurses outfit bro... mine is getting snug.. hahaha. Married 35yrs and I'm getting better at caring for her...

For sure, for sure...
Thank u guys! Much appreciated 🙏 I hope u guys had a great Christmas and New Year.

Congratulations on that BOTM win Carty.
Sorry I have not gotten the latest batch of labels out yet, had to wait until after the first of the year to get them on press due to production goals. Should be able to get them moving this week.
Happy new year!
Thanks bro, you then me... we wrapped up the year man. No worries on the labels, you got the important ones to me. Black Oger is actually needed next, she's my photo period about to come down loaded with seeds.. gotta call Scott tomorrow and see.

Don't run a very big batch on these others, only Gabagoo was run to have in stock for years... have about 9000 left. hahaha. others I'm down to 50ea... so, I'd be happy with a few full pages of each is all....

Guess I'd better start designing the Black Oger one huh? first let's see what these crazy mofo's come up with

Took a few shots tonight to show you how they look after removing the leaf material I do...
Tomorrow they get up potted into 3gal pots this time instead of 2... probably a permanent solution to
increasing yields. I'd rather run just 4 at a time in a 30-40 day rotation...

White Widow Auto feminized is gonna be a nice big girl
IMG_20240102_202314.jpg
IMG_20240102_202303.jpg

Beast Mode by Carty
IMG_20240102_204049.jpg
IMG_20240102_204123.jpg

Pink Mango x GDP.... these plants are so hungry for feeding so I just hit them harder then usual see if i cannot get them darker green....
IMG_20240102_204235.jpg

GDP
IMG_20240102_204617.jpg

GDP
IMG_20240102_204553.jpg

Latest posts

Back