Auto's just for seed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
way ta go HIE :aok: thanks for sharrin the whole show wit us all. :48:

Wow! I feel totally inspired by this gj. Thanks for ur help too, HIE. This thread makes me feel like I made an excellent decision today. Soon I'll be rolling in premo seeds. I gotta say, Im glad im going the indoor route after seeing how many outside factors there can be. Haha. I also admire you patience through all this and it sure paid off. Awesome job.:clap: :clap: :clap:

HippyInEngland said:
2nd Auto chopped today.

This is the Auto Hindu Kush.

It was smaller than the Auto AK47 and I got 38 seeds from it.

These seeds interest me more because they are a cross of AK and HK.

A couple of the seeds look immature but I will still see if they germinate, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I found six more AK47 seeds so I have 133 of those and 38 HK x AK47.

A total of 171 seeds :)

Worth £684 :eek: :holysheep: If I bought them.

Today I am a happy bunny :)

I hope if you have followed this from the start that you have found it entertaining, interesting and informative.

I have had great enjoyment and fun sharing my adventure.

This is my first ever attempt at growing my own seeds and I have learnt a great deal from it, we as growers never stop learning, I have now added another notch on my growing knowledge and if it helps just a single person along the road to true self sufficiency, then that is a bonus too :)

:peace:
Beautiful !!!!:aok:

Hell of an interesting grow. I was particularly amused by:
This height is not something I would like to cross into another Auto strain incase I end up will a bunch of seeds that only grow into 5 inch plants.:giggle:

I agree. It's HIE's way of saying " Those HK plants are just too f'n short to mess with. LMAO

I will be interesting to see what the AK x HK comes out like, if they are as tall as the AK and as frosty as the HK then Im onto a winner ;)

But then again ....

HippyInEngland said:
Now for the interesting bit!

The first 3 pictures are the biggest AK47, it is 1 inch tall and it has trichomes on its leaves already at 1 week old.

The next 4 pictures are the smallest Hindu Kush, only just opened and trich on the leaves as well.

How odd!

Never seen it before on such young plants.

All my WW seedlings have trichs and the youngest was born on the 20th of September, and the oldest was born on the 8th. All have trichs.

HippyInEngland said:
Hello 4u2 :)

This year I want to try something different than just growing, drying and smoking.

I want to make something I can call 'MY' babies that 'I' created.

Not just bought seeds.

Am I rambling?

:p

:peace: to everyone, this world is too vicious.

I agree with you: seeds are fun to make. The seeds I have from previous grow consistently produce plants with triple and quadruple leaves on nodes (vs. usual 2 leaves per level). These are the last of my seeds so if I take these plants and intra-cross them again and again, hopefully I will have created a stable WW that produces plants with consistent more leaves/nodes per level.

Home seeds are like walking into a candy shop with a blindfold on and being told to feel your way around and grab a handfull.

Ok, you know your going to taste candy.

But what size and shape the candy will be is never known until the blindfold is taken off.

HippyInEngland said:
Home seeds are like walking into a candy shop with a blindfold on and being told to feel your way around and grab a handfull.

Ok, you know your going to taste candy.

But what size and shape the candy will be is never known until the blindfold is taken off.

My mouth waters when I think of producing my own seeds. It is so satisfying knowing you don't need to pay again for that strain.

HippyInEngland said:
Picture 3, Male Auto AK.

Pictures 4.5 and 6, the male dissasembled.

Picture 7 is interesting, this is what is inside the male sacks and what they look like as they start to open ready to shed pollen.

Picture 8, the best branches with most pollen sacks on them.

I am letting to sack laden branches dry inside a plastic zip lock but the opening is left open so the branches can dry and release its pollen.

I am always reluctant with males to chop them down with this ziplock method because I am afraid their pollen is not yet ready - and I don't want to lose good genetics. Are you sure this works? When to chop down?

I have always just let the male continue to live with the females in order to breed them.

Strawberry Cough said:
How exactly does a Qtip dipped in alcohol help? How do you use it?

If you have Aphids and you dip it in ISO alcohol and wipe it over the Aphids they die within an hour, it strips all the oils and they dry out.

HippyInEngland said:
If you have Aphids and you dip it in ISO alcohol and wipe it over the Aphids they die within an hour, it strips all the oils and they dry out.

So you have to chase after them each time more appear. Sounds tiring.

Strawberry Cough said:
I am always reluctant with males to chop them down with this ziplock method because I am afraid their pollen is not yet ready - and I don't want to lose good genetics. Are you sure this works? When to chop down?

I have always just let the male continue to live with the females in order to breed them.

If you carried on reading you will find out this method failed for me.

Strawberry Cough said:
So you have to chase after them each time more appear. Sounds tiring.

50 new Aphids or 50 more added to the collective that is damaging your plant.

I know which course I would prefer.

HippyInEngland said:
I planted a Lowryder#2 10 days ago and knew it would stretch so pinched and bent it at 3 days old, it is now bigger than my hand 7 days later.

What does pinching do? Stop stretching? or stress the plant...?

HippyInEngland said:
50 new Aphids or 50 more added to the collective that is damaging your plant.

I know which course I would prefer.

Yes, but to chase after 50 aphids...

What about lady bugs? I hear them work against aphids. Surround your plant in a net/screen and place the ladybugs in and let them do their magic eating up every last one.

Latest posts

Back