Auto's just for seed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because Autos Love Light! The More They Get The Bigger/denser The Buds Get! Of Course You Will Have To Have Them In Big Pot/bags, Say 3gal Min

HippyInEngland said:
I am off my face on it right this moment :rofl:

I have grown these Sensi and the smoke strength is no different at all.

So seed it or not, the smoke kicks asphalt.

This Journal was a chance to see from seed to seed how easy it is.

Keeping the male away while he sheds is the only drawback.

A seeded plant will stop all growth and just widen, no up growth found this end.

I managed to get 17 packets of 10 seeds free.

Try it :)

:peace:

But only a small percentage of these seeds will be autos right? I heard somewhere that you need to make seed from the autos of the next generation. These seeds will have a higher percentage of autos, and then you take the seeds from these autos, and so on and so forth. Then after some generations they will all be autos.

RiskyPack said:
But only a small percentage of these seeds will be autos right? I heard somewhere that you need to make seed from the autos of the next generation. These seeds will have a higher percentage of autos, and then you take the seeds from these autos, and so on and so forth. Then after some generations they will all be autos.

In my minds eye Auto parentage on both sides produces Auto children.

I will get back to you next spring with the results. :p

Are you selling some of those seeds? Maybe I could try them in my closet

HippyInEngland said:
Yes.

The Ak47 is 1 of the strongest Auto's, it made my face numb and it felt like my skin was melting off.

High end Sativa effect mentally.

thats great to hear on the buzz of ak-47 as that will be our first grow :D
thanks for the buzz review HIE! :)

Well, that was an interesting and comical read. I feel your pain with bugs. I grow vegetables for a living and I do battle with the little bugs, but you seem to have been inflicted for that grow.

I am very interested in what your seeds are going to produce.

I've only ever smoked really good grass a couple of times. Mostly I smoke Mexican Commercial grass because its cheap and always availble here.

I do thank you for the grow thread and yes I did learn a couple of things.

Thank You.

found my first auto male today...now I have to read everything hip has done to produce seeds..and worry about seperation. but its worth it right? lol

2Dog said:
found my first auto male today...now I have to read everything hip has done to produce seeds..and worry about seperation. but its worth it right? lol

It seems like to me that if you are going to grow autos on a regular basis that you probably need to gets seeds from 3 or 4 females to get enough seeds so that you could grow the autos continuosly (sp?) for the year. Hopefully though you have at least 5 of 6 females so that you still have enough females good smoke in the mean time. I am new though so there may be things that I have not accounted for.

good to know...I do have 4 females of the low ryder 2's I planted 5 and one was male. not bad..in fact maybe perfect. I have 5 more of these seeds to plant as well.

Strawberry Cough said:
This sounds then Indica-like.

Flowering under 24/0 sounds AWESOME!! A whole new kind of growing. Wow! I wish I had money. I would order some autos right now.

I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't.
Its not like you need it anyway :p ! Stick with the strawberrys ;) ! Great thread HIE very useful info cheers !

:watchplant: thanx for your advice bout the growing area. the tray the pots are in is 2m sq,does your advice still stand?

TexasMonster said:
Plant any of them seeds yet?

I am an outside grower Tex, my season is over.

I will have to wait until April to see what the seeds give me.

2Dog.

If you are going ahead with your seed run then 1 male will give you plenty of pollen to seed many females, collect it, save it and use it sparingly, each microscopic bit of pollen is a seed.

1 male can create thousands of seeds.

mr_medi_bud said:
:watchplant: thanx for your advice bout the growing area. the tray the pots are in is 2m sq,does your advice still stand?

:confused:

:confused2:

W......O.......W!!!!
Great Job Hippy!!!!
Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. I'll say it again....you are one awesome Hippy.
Many...many....THANKS
I will be putting this info to use shortly.
Peace Mike

I'm in no way-shape-or-form ready to make seeds but it's certainly on my to-do list come spring.....

However, you got me set up with the ph tester mechanics and ph adjusting with vinegar and walked me through my first transplant today, so for these things I thank you. I'd decided I was going to transplant my one WW in the next few days anyway. Then when you mentioned that the time to transplant was when the leaves grow past the sides of the pots - they were due... that cemented what I felt instinctually. My roots looked exactly like yours did when I turned the pot over.... thanks for the help. Thanks for the very clear GJ.

I'll be following your spring GJ. I'm anxious to find out about the maturity of these seeds and to see what sort of results you have. I've spent about 20% of my initial investment on seeds so far, it would be much much more cost effective to cut down the reoccuring expense of ordering auto seeds. thanks!
OHC

Latest posts

Back