Beans from Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here they are today one on my NL got knocked in the floor by a kitten.
IMG_3657.jpeg
IMG_3656.jpeg

It's quite obvious the Beast Mode is still in pheno hunting mode... pretty much the results of the F2's and where most breeders pheno hunt in hopes of refining the strain a bit.. hopefully I can get it better dialed in as the year progresses...

Looking good Jan... beware of the small phenos of Gabagoo... the Sour60 side was a short stocky little plant.. I think Argo hit multiple females vs picking out a top lady and just hitting her... he wanted to make me as many seeds as he could is what I think... 10,000 should suffice... doh

It's quite obvious the Beast Mode is still in pheno hunting mode... pretty much the results of the F2's and where most breeders pheno hunt in hopes of refining the strain a bit.. hopefully I can get it better dialed in as the year progresses...

Looking good Jan... beware of the small phenos of Gabagoo... the Sour60 side was a short stocky little plant.. I think Argo hit multiple females vs picking out a top lady and just hitting her... he wanted to make me as many seeds as he could is what I think... 10,000 should suffice... doh
I killed both my Beast mode the smaller ones are Gabagoo and NL. Everything else is growing nicely. I believe you told me Gabagoo is a slow starter. I planted them on 3-8. Not even 3 weeks old yet. My WW looks like they are already trying to flower. I hope not otherwise I stunted them with the awful soil.

I ordered some Happy frog and more Mykos. I culled the males put more GDP to soak. My niece will come in July for my dads 88th BD. Her favorite strain is GDP. I plan on having some ready for her. She is one of the very few grandkids that actually call to check on him. As I cill other males I will plant more beast mode. You can’t blame genetics or anything else when you change up your routine and the plants font like it. I blame myself. I will be up potting to the happy frog after I get the soil. I will Give them some Mykos and some worm castings. I hope they will recover. We will see. This time we will try for champs not chumps. Carty is correct about the sour 60 being a small plant. I have grown them 3 different times they were all tiny puny things. It is great smoke though so I am going to grow them unless they are males. I only cull sick plants and males. However I have culled a stunted plant if I had like several growing and they are all nice beautiful girls and only one shorty.

Attachments

• IMG_3665.jpeg
    IMG_3665.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3664.jpeg
    IMG_3664.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3663.jpeg
    IMG_3663.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3662.jpeg
    IMG_3662.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3661.jpeg
    IMG_3661.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
So 3 out of how many GDP were males? I have this strain. I have the Gabagoo Purp as well.
There are 2 GDP X Beast Mode
GDP 4 seeds
NL#2 Fems 3 seeds from carty from Johnny Pot Seed
Pink Mango X GDP fems 2 seeds
Beast Mode 4 seeds
Gabagoo Purple 4 seeds

Above is what I planted. I culled the beast mode plants, but I killed them with my crap soil. The GDP was luck of the draw. I wanted Females of this strain. That is why I got males. I am planting more I have plenty of those. After I cull another male or 2, I will plant more beast mode as well. I am waiting on pearlite and my happy frog. Pearlite is for the 3 cf peat outside. I am up potting the outside girls. The happy frog is for the autos inside. I need to contact happy frog and Jack’s for sponsorship. I make their stuff look good….lol

I wanted Females of this strain. That is why I got males
HaHaHa... story of our lives huh Jan? lol. My very first grow I had bought a pack of K2 from Nirvana back when they had their big sale for $18 a pk. 9 males, 1 female. hahaha. but, that one female donated lots of clones and no dome was needed... could literally take a cutting off of it, stick it into a 1gal pot and water.. week later it was rooted and growing.. so, worked out kinda. lol.

Jan I did the same thing you did recently.... bought crap soil. Never again. I've actually had some of my nicest grows lately using Miracle Grow soils... add medium chunky perlite, 2 tablespoons of Espoma plant starter plus and mix in well to a 1gal pot... walla. No feeding first 2wks.. then lightly. problem free growing.

I'm gonna say it again... CALMAG. it changed everything for me. 2wks begin using 1/2tsp. by week 4 from seed, 1tsp/gal. All the way to flush weekly. and don't try substituting egg shells.. the stuff you buy is all natural and prepared right... I use Lotus brand powder as it goes further then liquids...

HaHaHa... story of our lives huh Jan? lol. My very first grow I had bought a pack of K2 from Nirvana back when they had their big sale for $18 a pk. 9 males, 1 female. hahaha. but, that one female donated lots of clones and no dome was needed... could literally take a cutting off of it, stick it into a 1gal pot and water.. week later it was rooted and growing.. so, worked out kinda. lol.

Jan I did the same thing you did recently.... bought crap soil. Never again. I've actually had some of my nicest grows lately using Miracle Grow soils... add medium chunky perlite, 2 tablespoons of Espoma plant starter plus and mix in well to a 1gal pot... walla. No feeding first 2wks.. then lightly. problem free growing.

I'm gonna say it again... CALMAG. it changed everything for me. 2wks begin using 1/2tsp. by week 4 from seed, 1tsp/gal. All the way to flush weekly. and don't try substituting egg shells.. the stuff you buy is all natural and prepared right... I use Lotus brand powder as it goes further then liquids...
Ty

I planted more GDP autos. I promised my niece when she got here I would have her dome ready. She will be here in July
IMG_3702.jpeg
IMG_3700.jpeg
IMG_3697.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg
IMG_3689.jpeg
IMG_3691.jpeg
IMG_3693.jpeg
IMG_3696.jpeg
IMG_3695.jpeg
I have one GDP about 3 weeks old. I tried to take pics so you can read the marker.

Attachments

• IMG_3694.jpeg
    IMG_3694.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
So let me get this then.... Carty doesn't know Jack and Weedhopper is an Ahole. hmmm?
Is Jan giving out nicknames. We had a guy in our old apt complex in Cocoa Beach did that for us all..
He looks at me and says... "Slave". wth. goes, you look like the big dude that kept the slaves in line with a whip... hahaha. I'll take it. and wore it proud for 2yrs.

Just messing around. How goes things girl.? I'm at a point where I'm going to buy new soil and tell Ladybug to use this crap outside or something... just garbage. I actually had great luck recently with Miracle Grow soil, add perlite...

Also, thinking about taking my 7 1gal plastic pots and doing a SOG and lollipop them all.. so fem'd Auto's
By next weekend... so what do I grow.. hmmmm? right lol. So many seeds, so little time

Latest posts

Back