Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like she is gonna be a monster Andy. I can't wait for the 7-8 week pics.

hey buddy,thanks bro.me too,this lady has went wild.the lower branches have almost grown to the height of the main cola.and there is about 20 of these side branches like that.thats why i put a string around the whole plant to pull her together.she was all over the place.

If you have seen my grow lately I had to tie up all my girls too. I came in one morning and they had laid out all over the place. It is kind hard working in there now having to nagivate around all the string. LOL

yeah buddy,thats why i tied my lady up,i could not get to my other plants.yours are sweet my friend.as usual.i've never seen a bad grow from you.

Looking great andy!! I am still trying to find out from the seedbank what I am growing right now.

thanks bro,thats crazy.i have the same feeling on my suppossed to be mazar x afghani.i had to tie the tallest ones top down this morning,shes 4+ft tall and has not shown sex yet.i topped the other 3 smaller ones yesterday because of this.i'm about ready to pull all of the plants

Yeah something isn't right if they are not showing sex this late into flower.

i've never seen anything like it buddy.the plants are huge and no sign of showing sex.must be bad genetics,ya think?

Well my "northern lights" took 2.5 weeks to show sex and they are taking right off now. I really don't know what is going on. This plant has got to be pure sativa, the leaves are so skinny. I have Fimm'd the plant, tied it over twice and am now tying down the inter-nodes. I can't find anything on their website that resembles this plant. They have contacted me but are still trying to "contact their breeder." I wrote back today and said there are enough people on all these forums who would love to know there has been a mix up and they just don't care about it. We will see what happens. This plant will probably have 40 or 50 bud sites when it is all said and done (easily.) I will put up some pics soon. Didn't mean to take over your thread andy, just happend to think of it.

no problem bro,i was curious myself,what ya had there.no telling what they send us sometimes.if they're out of something,just replace it with something else.i wish this was a sat dom,these suppossed to be mazar's.hell,i don't think they even know what the heck this could be.i am going to send them an email.

Don't sativa dominant and/or pure sativa's generally take longer to show sex?

andy52 said:
i accidentally broke a few leaves off while changing the res this morning......

:rofl: I think you just like fiddling with your microscope. :rofl: But that is a ok with me because, I like looking.:)

Wow I can't believe that they are not showing sex yet. I have never heard of this so late into 12/12.:confused:

The veg looks good man.

One time I had delayed flowering. What happened was the cumulative LED and other small lights in the room were enough to delay it!! I did a light check and was horrified that I could see my hand.

Once I covered them up and went back to black it got going again.

There are genetic treatments seeds can undergo (like using gibberelic acid) that increase female (and hermie) production but never heard of plants not producing flowers at all. I dunno; all at once is so dang unusual it's probably just late. They look very healthy so I'd keep watching.

Latest posts

Back