First Grow Outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sameuladams said:
what the hel was that pethictic shitt
The road you're driving down leads to Banned City:fly::ciao::fly:. You should concentrate on spelling before trolling btw...isn't that a rule:D?

update: took 3 pics....i jus want to know if my babies are ready to do some Topping, Fimming, or LSTing......and can someone explain whats the difference between Topping and Fimming, i tryed searching, but i no threads i found gave a good explanation. thanks

Pic 1 of the Whole garden.
Picture006-1.jpg

Pic 2
Picture005-1.jpg

Pic 3
Picture002-1.jpg

whats the difference between topping and fimming?

thanks

i think i might of figured it out..... topping you cut the at the intersection of 2 branches at like the Y, and fimming you jus cut some off a new growth.....am i correct?

thanks

They still look a bit young for any topping...but that's just me. They look really good xxkmanxx. how many plants you got out?

yeah im not gonna be topping for a while....jus trying to figure out how to do it. when its time ill do it.

i've seen pics of how to top......im gonna try it once my plants are big enough.....i think until i get like 4-5 sets of leaves....idk......anyone know the rule of thumb of when to start topping?

thanks

i have clonex gel and 2 out of 2 have rooted lol new to cloning. but i will be taking 12 soon so lets see

alright im gonna start some fertilizing tomorrow.....i got some 24-8-16 MG ferts. My question is should i only fert the bigger plants.....or can i start the all of em even tho some are kinda small.....they're all the same age, some of em are just growing slower.

thanks

okay i used the fertilizer today......it came with a Table spoon.....i tried measuring out a 1/4, but it was kinda hard.....but i think i did a good job.....i watered all my plants with it.....and is it normal for the 1st set of leaves on the bottom to like die....i heard somewhere that they fall off sometimes....idk.....and i got some new pics.....

See the bottom leaf

This one has a decent set of leaves.....u guys think i can top this one soon?

check out these 2 pics are they showing signs of female plants....idk

Picture017.jpg

and
Picture015.jpg

:mad::mad::mad:

i have really bad news im so happy for the hungry deer.....something chewed off like most of the leaves on a few of my biggest plants.....ahhhhh.......my guess it was prob a deer or some animal, ive seen deer in the woods nearby before..... what can i do to keep deer and animals away from my plants? .....and it was the day after i started to use fertilizer....ahhhh....so i guess my question is will these be okay, i got some pics below.....some ate all the leaves, some just ate a few.....will the leaves grow back? will they survive?.....idk man.....what can u do to scare deer and other animals away? and also should i buy a like a wire fence to protect my babies, so this won't happen again? im so angry......ahhhhhhh

thanks

Pics:

:eek: That sucks. Try peeing around your plants and pouring soured milk around them as well. They also make commercial products, but I can't vouch to how well they work.

okay it might be a few animals or bugs.....could be deer, grasshoppers, crickets, or moths.....anyone have any help? cause a few times when i went to the plants i saw a lot of moths on a few of my plants and they were flying around my plants.

i hear i could sprinkle some garlic powder or pepper around my plants...or spray a mix of soap/water around my plants or piss around my plants.....idk what to do.....i hope they dont die.

Latest posts

Back