Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew some chocolate skunk a while back that was earthy/spicy/sandalwoody.
Little too earthy, but after curing for about 6 months, some of the earthiness went away, and the smoke smoothed out quite a bit, as well.
Potent stuff, too.
I have another one going right now. I plan to cure it for about 3 months before I even attempt to smoke any this time.

Last go round I included one Goat and Monkey Blue Glue. It turned out like that. Think I still have 5 or six seeds left, need to mother that one. Similar in the reek department to the Goat and Monkey Ultimate OG, which is stinking up the joint now!

I have a stash of "regular seed" Chitral precious, and a couple other Paki seed varieties. Plan on making seeds with these, allegedly these are very potent, hopefully not just talk.

Bubba

Same thoughts here on "candy weed" and also prefer old school strains. I've had trouble recently finding OG strains that are old school, spicy hashy sandlewood notes....all I am finding are fruity strains. Hope we havent lost them.

Bubba
I have what you're looking for. LA Pure Kush. It's exactly as you've described.

Who do I have to kill for that cut? LA pure Kush.

Bubba

Reactions: gmo
Looking at these pics, comparing to mine, I see yellowing leaves amongst the buds....I thought I was having problems.

Flushing with higher pH water stopped the black dots, but yellowing older fans was still present.

At week 5, just starting purple color and buds are getting thicker, swell is coming soon.

Bubba

This one is prob my closest pheno to THE cut everyone got but me lol...I checked this thread everyday to compare mine to this haha

Screenshot_20230726_193459_Gallery.jpg

Latest posts

Back