Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are quite a few of you growing out this cut now.

Thought I'd show you what you have to look forward to.

Little nug I pulled out tonight and it looked too good to not snap a picture of.
20230812_222521.jpg

There are quite a few of you growing out this cut now.

Thought I'd show you what you have to look forward to.

Little nug I pulled out tonight and it looked too good to not snap a picture of.View attachment 337375
I see discussions on calyx to leaf ratios. This would be a candidate to discuss thrichome to plant matter ratio. For crying out loud, the sugar leaf stems are densely encrusted with trichs. Nice work, gmo.

I take that back. I almost always fem top my plants when they are about 12" tall. With that said a strong indica like Snow Leopard or Frost Hammer are better left alone. Short and bushy.
My outside snow leopard is a monster. Can’t imagine growing it in my tent one plant would fill up a 4x4 easy I think but would like to try it anyways. Looking forward to watching yours.

My least favorite activity during a grow is the trim. It kills my back, and I just overall dread it. After 16 years of growing, enough was enough. I treated myself to a machine that will turn a weeks worth of trimming in to an hour or less ordeal. I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger (they're expensive), and this is the one that I settled on based on positive reviews.
What brand/type is it ? Thanks

I have 2 in flower now. Just flipped one and the other is five weeks in. Don'tlet ths plant get to big before flipping....she reaches for the sky.
Thats no kidding. First one scrogged in 2x4, took up the whole tent to the light in veg. Took a bunch of cuts, mowed it down to about 8 inches above net, little recover time, and flipped for flower. This plants growth rate is insane.

Second round used 3 gallon pots, topped it a time or two, at 18-20 inches shoved them into flower. They stopped at just under 4 ft. Yo-Yos are a must with this one, weeks 5-6 purple will begin to show, ((and this was in a tent that hit 91 degrees at the worst a few days ago!) weeks 7-8 will see terrific stacking.

Thats no kidding. First one scrogged in 2x4, took up the whole tent to the light in veg. Took a bunch of cuts, mowed it down to about 8 inches above net, little recover time, and flipped for flower. This plants growth rate is insane.

Second round used 3 gallon pots, topped it a time or two, at 18-20 inches shoved them into flower. They stopped at just under 4 ft. Yo-Yos are a must with this one, weeks 5-6 purple will begin to show, ((and this was in a tent that hit 91 degrees at the worst a few days ago!) weeks 7-8 will see terrific stacking.
Oh stop bragging about your plant again LOL

Let’s see your yo-yos bubba…

Latest posts

Back