Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't you see them in "putes Playhouse? You need some! A bag of 10 or so I think was 12 bucks or so. Let me attach a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20230813_131833365.jpg
    IMG_20230813_131833365.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
The little thing hooks to a cord you will have to arrange. It doesnt have to be super tight or anything. the two longer hook things are on a spring action retractable fishing line it looks like.

Once hooked to overhear cord,, zip tie, what ever you can stretch the hooks down to the drooping stalk, and the spring takes up the slack. If you have to move the pot a little further away, extra line will pull out against the spring, if you move it closer, it retracts the extra line.

Bubba

I love yo yo's . Really help in a tent. It it wasn't for those little gadgets my Chimera would be through the roof of the tent.
Mine went straight up, then once bud swell occurred, they started falling over, or at least leaning on a neighbor. With yo-yos, everybody is standing straight up.

Another thing with the Chrimera 3, it will take the light! My light is at 100% and a few days ago tents ran 90-91 degrees!

Bubba

Love cutting time. Weed turns up everywhere. Cats were in bedroom and I kept smelling an off oder... Really didnt smell like a cat egg, but still pungent. Found my largest purplest ENTIRE plant hanging on the shower door of master bath. Stink away there cowboy.

Bubba

Mine went straight up, then once bud swell occurred, they started falling over, or at least leaning on a neighbor. With yo-yos, everybody is standing straight up.

Another thing with the Chrimera 3, it will take the light! My light is at 100% and a few days ago tents ran 90-91 degrees!

Bubba
I have never ran my lights at anything other that 100%. Holly Molly! 90f! I start to get nervous at 80. Running 77 right now....just where I want it. My kill zone is 75 to 80.

My yo yo's are doing both.....pulling the main stem away from the light and helping stand up the ones that need help standing straight.

I have never ran my lights at anything other that 100%. Holly Molly! 90f! I start to get nervous at 80. Running 77 right now....just where I want it. My kill zone is 75 to 80.

My yo yo's are doing both.....pulling the main stem away from the light and helping stand up the ones that need help standing straight.
I hit 90F in my tent and the plants have no problem with It. I tell them that it is much hotter outside the tent and so far the believe me and have been thriving. I don’t like that temp so much but have been surprised how well they do. It does help to talk to them in a southern accent tho…😊

Bad pictures but you get the idea.

IMG_20230813_133118392.jpg

I tie them to the top of the tent with fishing line. Two of them are right together and another at the top right. Look close and you can see the line pulling the stems. Two are helping stems stand up straight and the 3rd on is pulling the main stem away from the light. My light is all the way to the top of my tent. The picture below shows the main stem being pulled away from the light.
IMG_20230813_133209662.jpg

Bad pictures but you get the idea.

View attachment 337427

I tie them to the top of the tent with fishing line. Two of them are right together and another at the top right. Look close and you can see the line pulling the stems. Two are helping stems stand up straight and the 3rd on is pulling the main stem away from the light. My light is all the way to the top of my tent. The picture below shows the main stem being pulled away from the light.
View attachment 337429
What is that hooked to?
IMG_1734.jpeg

Yeah but I wanna see yours hooked up
You mean with me hanging from the ceiling, or in the tent. Lets see. I will have to post pic. Not sure they are visible, fishing line pretty invisible. You can see a bunch of skinny stalks with big buds standing straight up!

Pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20230811_174712385.jpg
    IMG_20230811_174712385.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230811_173859048_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230811_173859048_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230811_174049084.jpg
    IMG_20230811_174049084.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230811_174046226.jpg
    IMG_20230811_174046226.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
You mean with me hanging from the ceiling, or in the tent. Lets see. I will have to post pic. Not sure they are visible, fishing line pretty invisible. You can see a bunch of skinny stalks with big buds standing straight up!
Pute showed me a pic but just got a visual of you doing ceiling aerobics. 🤪

If you look very carefully you can see fishing line coming down at various angles.

Latest posts

Back